Thread: How to nose press, tail press and other tricks while playing SSX game with the new controller schemes?

Arrow How to nose press, tail press and other tricks while playing SSX game with the new controller schemes?

Well I just wanted to know is there any other way by which I can do these kind of tricks I know using the face buttons is the only thing possible but apart from that is there any other way to do it? that’s what I want to know from you all. Well I have been hearing that the idea of the new layout was to remove the need of the face buttons in the controller. So what do you all think about it? is there any other way by which I can do and perform this kind of stunts in this game. Did not get any help from anywhere that’s why I had to come over here for the help. So do help me out guys.

Re: How to nose press, tail press and other tricks while playing SSX game with the new controller schemes?

Quote Originally Posted by N@tty.Geo View Post
    Well I just wanted to know is there any other way by which I can do these kind of tricks I know using the face buttons is the only thing possible but apart from that is there any other way to do it? that’s what I want to know from you all. Well I have been hearing that the idea of the new layout was to remove the need of the face buttons in the controller. So what do you all think about it? is there any other way by which I can do and perform this kind of stunts in this game. Did not get any help from anywhere that’s why I had to come over here for the help. So do help me out guys.
    Well I cant remember any other tricks apart from using the face button. I just wonder why are you adapting to the new controller schemes. Is that thing necessary to have it in the game, no would be the answer from my side.

unsure Re: How to nose press, tail press and other tricks while playing SSX game with the new controller schemes?

I cant give a conformation on this but I would say a right analog stick or the shoulder buttons would definitely be useful in this one, that’s what I think. So if you want you can definitely go ahead with the idea that I have given you and see if the following controls work for you or not. Whatever the outcome is do not forget to revert me back here if that did work for you or not.

Re: How to nose press, tail press and other tricks while playing SSX game with the new controller schemes?

You should better ask this question to the EA support staff I am sure they would give an answer for you on this. Since that’s the new implementation from their part which I haven’t heard of. So it is but obvious that only they would be having the knowledge of which controls will work and which won’t. So that’s how it is done. I hope you did understand what I am trying to say here. so go ahead have a talk with them about that matter and in case if you end up getting interesting to share then do not forget to share that with us.