Thread: Unable to import face in Mass Effect 3

Unable to import face in Mass Effect 3

i want to play with a custom character from mass effect 1 but when i tried to import custom character to Mass Effect 3 i am getting an error message saying that: Mass Effect 3 cannot recognize my character's features. I read that Bioware is working on this issue although does anyone know if there is a fix for this problem? If anyone knows about it then please let me know. Thanks

Re: Unable to import face in Mass Effect 3

I am also getting this same problem recently and I think Mass Effect 3 should give our ME1 Shepards. I have tried to import three of my Sheps but none of the faces gets imported and I have also tried with the ME2 original Shep and this has been imported without any issue. I think the devs should solve this issue because without importing custom faces and character this game is not very good.

Developers from Bioware are working hardly to fix this bug, as Biowares Coordinator Chris Priestly assured. The matter is in the same manner in which faces from Mass Effect 1 and Mass Effect 2 were imported, and they are working on the best solution for the affected players, says the developer. As soon as a patch for Mass Effect appears 3 appears it will solve this problem. So we should wait for the patch to solve this issue.

Some players have problems with importing characters created with Mass Effect 1, loaded in the second chapter and then the third transportation. In the transition between the first and the second title of the series the generated code was incorrect and this prevents many players to recover face of the hero in Mass Effect 3. Bioware has made sure that developers are investigating and will try to find a solution soon.