Thread: Not able to run Wargame: European Escalation with DX10/DX11 features past Low setting

Not able to run Wargame: European Escalation with DX10/DX11 features past Low setting

I have recently bought Wargame: European Escalation and have installed the same as using the automatic setting but then later when I decided to use it with 'insane' preset under DX11 the game had loaded well but then I was just confronted with a black screen, at this time I am able to see the HUD, hover my mouse, use chat, etc but then the main world is black. I have found that the when I am disabling DX11 and using DX9 on the 'Insane' settings then the game runs smoothly, the issue is just with the preset graphics settings except Low/Very Low. Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it??

Re: Not able to run Wargame: European Escalation with DX10/DX11 features past Low setting

I have recently bought Wargame: European Escalation and have installed the same as using the automatic setting but then later when I decided to use it with 'insane' preset under DX11 the game had loaded well but then I was just confronted with a black screen, at this time I am able to see the HUD, hover my mouse, use chat, etc but then the main world is black. I have found that the when I am disabling DX11 and using DX9 on the 'Insane' settings then the game runs smoothly, the issue is just with the preset graphics settings except Low/Very Low. Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it??
    I have found that there are a no of people having the same issue and this is basically a preset graphics settings except Low/Very Low and it is said to be fixed in the next patch and till then you will have to use the DX9, if you want then you can force wargame to use DX9 by setting "XP SP2 compatibility mode”.