Thread: Mass Effect 3 Ashes Mission Crashes repeatedly

Mass Effect 3 Ashes Mission Crashes repeatedly

I have installed the Mass Effect 3 and also installed 'From Ashes' DLC. Whenever I try to mission on Eden Prime, I am seeing constant, Repeatable crash. The crash happens everytime and exact at the time. Following this I get the error message saying "Mass Effect 3 has stopped responding".

Re: Mass Effect 3 Ashes Mission Crashes repeatedly

I am also having the same kind of problem. I tried to lower the graphics and updated the drives. Other than this I have also closed all other background programs. Still not able to correct the problem. I think now I need to install Nvidia Inspector and tweak with its settings.

This DLC expands the game to a storyline in the single-player campaign and a new companion. This fellow (Spoiler-Warnung!) is a Protheans. TotalBiscuit and many fans assume that the Protheans a relevant part of the story of Mass Effect is 3, because the whole series revolves around this mysterious race, among other things.

With the leakage of some details of the DLC from day one, From Ashes to Mass Effect 3, the question arose whether BioWare decided to include the new member of the squad from the start or whether they were treated to an exclusive holder the-almost impossible to find-Collector's Edition. According to Casey Hudson and producer Michael Gamble, the game was completely finished before a different team began work on From Ashes.