Thread: Nvidia Inspector settings to increase Mass Effect 3 graphics

Nvidia Inspector settings to increase Mass Effect 3 graphics

Everyone knows that Mass Effect 3 does not contain many graphic settings in order to increase the image quality. But now you can increase the image quality of the game but this will only benefit a lot for GTX 560/ GTX460 or higher users. For this:
    • You need to disable the ingame AA
    • Use the below setting in Nvidia inspector
    • Open nVidia Inspector, and select mass effect 3 profile. Now Enter these settings in Nvidia inspector

Code:
    Antialiasing Compatibility = 0x080100C5 (Mass Effect, Mass Effect II)
    Antialiasing Mode = Override any application settings
    Antialiasing Setting =  4xMSAA.
    Antialiasing Transparency Multisampling = Enabled
    Antialiasing Transparency Supersampling = 4x Supersampling 
    Anisotropic Filtering Mode = User-defined / Off
    Anisotropic Filtering Setting = 16x
    Texture Filtering Quality = High Quality.

Re: Nvidia Inspector settings to increase Mass Effect 3 graphics

NVIDIA Inspector is a utility freeware version that offers both functionality of hardware overclocking that information in combination with NVIDIA GeForce graphics cards. From the point of view of the information displayed, as the clock frequencies and bias voltages of both the gpu that the RAM chip on board, or the fan speed and temperature of the graphics chip and in the vicinity of the PC, NVIDIA Inspector very reminiscent GPU-Z. However NVIDIA Inspector makes available the typical features of a software tweaking and tuning, since about overclocking your GPU, local memory and shaders, and overvolt graphics processor.

With NVIDIA Inspector is next to a detailed GPU monitoring, overclocking and also the multi-monitor power saver as possible to deal with NVIDIA driver profiles, e.g. with corresponding AA bits Antialaising itself to force in games, where it is normal would not be possible. Here, too, should be taken up with examples where the image quality settings, will be upgraded in games with in-game AA and setting.

I heard that we don’t need to create a new profile. I can find a mass effect III from the profiles menu and then directly adjust the settings. It is really faster and much easier and I don’t think that I should compulsory follow the above settings only.

Some readers may wonder why you should keep playing on a gaming PC, the maximum number of FPS. The benefit is primarily to decrease in low-CPU-intensive games that run on such a PC with up to several hundred frames per second, the power consumption of the graphics card. Also can thus reduce micro-stuttering on multi GPU setups. Nvidia has already announced that the feature of the FPS limiter future is directly in the driver. But now with this workaround, any issue related to micro-stuttering and FPS can be solved easily.

Now I can barely assume that I can install the NVIDIA Inspector and change the settings according to my needs for any games. You just need to find or create game profile and put your custom settings in it. But do you think that these settings are Driver dependent? Should a go for appropriate or particular version driver only?

The Inspector is based on the Nvidia driver API "NVAPI" and is therefore not dependent on driver versions, also offers the option to the profiles and export them. Also can be adapted to the enormous variety of options to personal preferences in order to maintain the index remains. The latest version 1.94 changelog offers among other minor changes as well as the targeted import export profiles.

There is still an option in the Nvidia Inspector "anti-aliasing - Behavior flags", which is by default hidden by the filter "Show the settings and values from custom settings file names only". If you deactivate the filter, we see that this option is set to 0x00000001. If set to 0x00000000, AA works with the new drivers!