Thread: How to change Field of View in Stacking?

How to change Field of View in Stacking?

in this particular game Stacking how can I change FOV? So far I was not able to get FOV slider in the game. I am not happy with Default FoV provided in the game. I want better FoV in the game. If any of the gamers are looking to have above mentioned thing then let me know about the same. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to change Field of View in Stacking?

Yes you are right I noticed the same thing regarding this particular game. I played the game at the resolution of 1280x1024 and FOV quite horrible. I was getting FoV when I switched to 1280x720. But still I was getting really large black bars at the top as well as bottom of the screen. I am not sure but there could be bug issue with 1280x1024 but still I recommend to wait till developer of the game makes any announcement about the same.

I think FoV has been intentionally locked by the developer of the game. normally we select vertical FOV and stretch horizontal in order to match aspect ratio of the display of yours. the black bar which you have mentioned over here at the resolution of 1280x720 happening because of intersection between monitor and video card driver which you have installed on your computer. either we need to setting up or we have to tweak to get the desired result. If you are able to do the same then you will get FoV which is designed for 16:9 @ 720p.

Well I wanted to tell you that FoV is really narrow. Narrow FoV looks fine when you are away around several feet. However playing a computer game after being away for several feet away sound really bad.

I did not got any issue with Fov When I was playing the game at the resolution of 1920*1080, so you can try it and let ne know.

I got fine performance of FoV at 6048 x 1200 screen resolution. However I noticed that there were no HUD elements were visible. Another thing which I noticed that menu screens were also quite difficult to understand and most of the options were not visible at all. Hence I recommend that developer of the game should provide FoV Slider.

In any PC game FoV should be 90 to 95 degree perfect and should be remain for default at the time of release only. X and Y axis should be 1:1 rather than that of 1:2 as we get in normal console game. it is really good if you are playing the game through the gamepad. However it is not suitable for mouse and keyboard at all.

Also they should provide some kind of customization in the game. people are looking to use many kind of setups because of lots of reason. We know that mouse is not having any extra button and hence they are supposed to use keyboard key for that particular purpose.

There is need of cap FPS in the game. if they are looking to do the same then it should be of 60FPS. There are most of the PC gamers which are used to play the game at 90FPS. There is big difference between 30FPS and 60FPs. If you are playing game on gaming console then 30FPS is quite enough as console are having limited hardware resources. Once you have limited FPS you will be able to squeeze more graphics detail as well as polygons even having visuals fluid. Computers don’t get same kind of issue and they are enough powerful than that of gaming console.

According to me the developer of the game should release totally new kind of UI. It should be relevant to inventory screens and screen. You will be able to compare lots of stats or progress by using quest overview screens. One can also click on screen anywhere for the fast lighting. If I am not worng the developer of the game is having capacity to make an UI for gamepad which can be installed on gamepad on console without wondering about the PC experience. They can release both version of UI for the PCs and we can select the one input device which we wanted to use. However Console UI has been already made by the developers hence then we have to talk about the computer users.

Well if I am not wrong FOV can make as well as break the game. So the developer of the game should work on the same and release a patch.