Thread: Getting "Failed to book tour" in The Sims 3 Showtime

Getting "Failed to book tour" in The Sims 3 Showtime

In my computer I am playing The Sims 3 Showtime and I am experiencing problem with this game. In my household I have 6 level singer. When I try to book a tour at that time I get "Failed to book tour" message. now please tell me how to solve this problem?

Re: Getting "Failed to book tour" in The Sims 3 Showtime

You should try this solution may it will be helpful for you. In your computer you have to first save the game and then close it. After that you have to make sure that you have to close all the programs which is running in the background specially those who requires internet connection.

You should also disable automatic updates of antivirus software and after that you have to start The Sims 3 Showtime game and then check whether you are getting same error or not? As far as I know after trying this solution you will not face same error. In my case I after disabling the live updates of Norton when I start the game at that time I was not facing error. If you need any more help regarding this then let me know.

While playing The Sims 3 Showtime game I was able to send acrobat top friends game but after that when my friend tries to return the Sim at that time nothing happens. Currently in my game when I try to send at that time I get "Failed to book tour" message. If anyone facing same issue and have answer regarding this game then let me know. Thank you in advance.

In my system after working around for some time with this issue I have come to know that there was Story Progression mod which was causing this problem and I have removed that and when I start my game at that time problem get solved. This information might be helpful for you.

Yes this problem can also occur because of the mod. I will suggest you remove all the mods and after that you have to launch The Sims 3 Showtime game and after doing that you have to start p[laying it with new saved game and then whether it makes any difference or not? if after trying this solution also you face the same problem then I will suggest you to uninstall The Sims 3 Showtime game from your computer and then install it in your computer again. May be reinstalling the game resolves this issue.

I have removed all the mods and after that start the game with new save but after trying that also I was getting same error. Now after that i have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the game but that does not help me also. How to fix this problem?

If you are not able to get rid of this problem even after trying above solution then I will suggest you to download patch 1.32 of The Sims 3 Showtime and after that you have to apply that and after applying that you have to start The Sims 3 Showtime and check whether you are able to book tour or not. while searching on internet I have noticed that lot of users are facing “failed to book error” and solved it with the help of patch 1.32. you should also download and apply the patch and then your problem might get solved.

While updating the game with patch 1.32 you need to follow these steps.

First of all you have to disable the all the content which does not comes with The Sims 3 Showtime game (Custom content). After that you have to Copy all the save files in another folder as backup. After doing that you have to update the game with patch.

I was also facing "Failed to book tour" message and after trying all the possible solution also I was not able to solve this and then i have applied patch and then my problem get solved. you can also try this solution.