Thread: Stacking Game does not run

Stacking Game does not run

In my computer I have downloaded and installed Stacking Game from steam in my computer and after that when I try to launch at that time it starts with the full screen but after that it does not show anything except black screen. I don’t know what is wrong with it. What should I do to sovle this problem?

Re: Stacking Game does not run

Well first of all I will suggest you to mention your system specification. You have to also try to check Stacking Game in compatibility mode. Many times changing the game compatibility can solve this problem.

As far as I know getting black screen while starting game occurs if you have installed incorrect DirectX runtime. I will suggest you to first check whether you have correct DirectX runtime installed or not. if you get same problem aft that also then you should also try to solve this problem by reinstalling the game.

In my computer I was also experiencing same problem with the Stacking Game and after that I have uninstalled the game from my computer and then installed it again in my computer but after doing that also I was experiencing same problem. Running the game in commutability mode does not help me to solve this problem.

Now after trying that I have downloaded DirectX End-User Runtimes from internet and then installed in my computer. After installing that in my computer when I try to start the game at that time it worked properly. I think you should also download and install DirectX End-User Runtimes after that you will not face any problem while running Stacking game in your computer.

If you want to download DirectX End-User Runtimes in your computer then you have to go to the official site of the Microsoft and then you have to download DirectX End-User Runtimes from there or you can download DirectX End-User Runtimes by clicking here DOWNLOAD.

Have you checked Stacking Game by verifying the game cache? If you not checked then you should first verify the game cache from steam and then you have to reload steam. After that launch the game and then let me know what the result is?

I have installed DirectX End-User Runtimes in my computer but after installing that in my computer also I was facing same problem. now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by running the game with administrator and running the game with compatibility mode with no luck. i have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the game but that does not help me to solve this problem. my system specification is

• Asus motherboard
    • 4Gb RAM
    • GeForce 260 GTX graphic card.
    • 500GB HDD
    • Windows 7 OS

If anyone have any more solution then let me know.

You should try this steps to solve this problem.

• Open steam.
    • Right click on stacking game
    • Select properties.
    • Select launch option.
    • Now type –window in the dialogue box.

After doing that let me know whether this game opens properly in windowed mode or not?

I was also looking for the solution regarding this problem but after trying several sol8utions also I was facing same problem with this game. Now after that I have tried to start this game with windowed mode and at that time I starts properly but running game in full screen still gives problem. Hope this will fixed soon.