Thread: How to set Stacking game resolution manually?

How to set Stacking game resolution manually?

In my computer I have windows 7 OS and I have recently downloaded stacking game from steam in my computer. I have ATI Radeon HD 4870 graphic card. When I try to start stacking game in my computer at that time it shows logo screen and then gives black screen and I cannot get in to game option. I think this problem occurs because of the resolution. What should I do change resolution manually?

Re: How to set Stacking game resolution manually?

After reading your question I would like to tell you that should launch the stacking game and after that you have to press Alter and enter key and then see whether it switches to window mode or not? if it switch to window mode then you have to check whether you are able to get in to the game option or not?

If after pressing the alt and enter button also if you are getting same problem then you should try to fix this by using the command line option. You should put –window in the game launching option for the Stacking game and then check whether it makes any difference or not?

If you don’t know about how to change run the game in to the window mode with the help of command line option then you have to first open steam and then you have to right click on the stacking game. After that you have to select properties and then you have to select game launch option. After opening the game launch option you have to put –window there and then launch Stacking game. After doing that you have to check whether your problem get in to the game option in stacking game or not?

I hope these steps will help you to fix this issue.

Putting the –window in game launching option worked for me. After starting the game window mode I was able to see game option and then I have changed the game resolution and after changing that my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution.

Thank you for giving me quick replies. I have to run the game in window mode with the help of Alt and enter button that does not help me to solve this problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem with the help command line but that does not help me as well.

Now please tell me how to fix this issue?

If you are not able to adjust resolution by switching the game in to the window mode then you should try to fix this problem by editing the stackopt.sav.sav file of stacking game. Try this tirck and then let me know what the result is.

If you want to edit stackopt.sav.sav file for stacking then you can find this file by going here %APPDATA%\Roaming\Doublefine\Stacking\ and then you have to edit it. I hope after doing that your problem will get solved. if you need any more help then let me know.