Thread: Can't bind an alternate key to any ability and Hitting ESC to pull up the exit menu doesn't work in Stacking Game

Can't bind an alternate key to any ability and Hitting ESC to pull up the exit menu doesn't work in Stacking Game

I came across this game previously and find this game as interesting and hence made a buy. But I am with some issues which I need to fix and hope you will assist me in finding the appropriate answers I am with not able to bind an alternate key to any aptitude. If I attempt it just put backs the primary key. as well, I am not able to bind ctrl key otherwise middle mouse button in any way.Also , I am with some additional works as after hitting ESC to pull up the exit menu is not able to work when in game. It just briefly flashes the exit menu. And for quitting the game I need to hit Caps Lock as well as cycle to the options tab, and then make a quit of the game.so can you solve my issue.

re: Can't bind an alternate key to any ability and Hitting ESC to pull up the exit menu doesn't work in Stacking Game

I will tell you regarding the second query which you are having and according to it , you require to hit the escape button very briefly and if you keep it pressed the menu will tend to flicker. And I suppose that there will be no issues at all.