Thread: No Sound in Stacking Game

No Sound in Stacking Game

I just loved to play this game and I wish to play this game further, as I have played this game previously on my friends Pc and it did had some great sound effects but however every so often at the time of a cutscene, there is no music which will tend to play and the game will go completely silent. Can you solve this issue as I am with no sound , as you might be knowing that no sound has no effect on the game so can you make some assistance which will help you.

Re: No Sound in Stacking Game

According to me, I suppose that this type of issue usually occurs when the game runs out of sound memory. It's likely that we have a leak or that there's a driver precise issue on your machine. So you need to make sure about the drivers. I would also tell you regarding this case that quitting the game along with reloading your last save should have a temporary fix the issue as well as "put more time on the clock".

I am having the nvidea 470gtx 1280mb ram and it works fine in my case and therefore , I should say that you also need to check in the graphics card which might be the reason for such a situation. I am with windows 7 64bit 6gb ram configuration.

The case can also occur when you don’t have sound memory. And there are some cases when you get short on sound memory. Small sounds fit, moreover we unload sounds so then some big sounds plays once more, but then we load additional sounds or else attempt to play some big ones (similar to cutscenes) and we face such issues.

Hey you are saying it right as there is no fun without the sound effect and I need to say that in my case I was playing for much of the time and also came across this bug and I was with the music stopped playing in a cut scene, as well as never started to play again, but there were no sound-effects at all and everything were fine. So after having a reboot of the game, it had some "fix" for this problem.

I am playing this game and was fine with the game but I was suddenly lost with the game. But after searching on various sites, I came to know that the game's process is only making use of about 600MB of system RAM, so I've got ample of overhead there. I’ve as well been able to restore together sound effects as well as music by going to a different map, so reloading an area appears to clear out whatever issues subsist. I am having 512MB of video RAM with Catalyst 12.1 drivers and it is running at 1920x1080.

I have came across such situation and to tell regarding it, I've found two issues with sound as the first could be , the music drops out every so often. next, certain sound effects I'd suppose to hear when making use of some abilities, similar to like "Fog Horn" and "Play Music", don't tend to play. The music dropping out appears to occur after extended play, so a memory leak of some type is definitely a option.

I need to say that the Audio in our engine comes from a fixed size buffer. That's most probable a touch too small on the PC.for the meantime, anybody who needs to be a touch adventurous, put in this line to your Buddha.cfg file in the Stacking folder.