Thread: Disappointment with Vessel

Disappointment with Vessel

Well I played Vessel on the computer of mine. can you tell me which thing disappointed you most? According to me the biggest disappointment was to put Light and Dark fluro into the seed machine at the same moment of the time. If it was possible to do the same then I think it would be great type of the game. anyway if you are having useful comment then let me know about the same.

Re: Disappointment with Vessel

I saw Fluro which was having dead eyed of many of the dozen other Fluros. I was wondering that it would be great monsters. Well I was wondering that they would change the action which was dependent on order eyes were put into the same. I think the developer of the game can make some complex puzzle by using Fluro having multiple eyes. You should chase until you are getting close and the you can hide into the dark before it supposed to puddle.

They should make something like Crossbreeds in which operator will be able to switch and puddle or the chaser afraid of the dark.

They would not survive or die if they are having lots of light up on it. dark fluros would look within of the screen or two of the distance for the dark spot and run towards the same. if you had spent around an hour running in the well lit the circle chasing the dark spot. It will not die until and unless they are not having the dark spot in a queue. They will cry and die. Same thing will happen with light Fluros. If there are light spot on the same then it will simply run on the same. A light fluro has been made of goo.

Do you have noticed Journal entry when you are trying to enter into the area? It will give you hint that Light and Dark Fluros are evolved from another type of the Fluro which are coming from original worker. But I am expecting that mixing of seed will be provided in the sequel.

sad Re: Disappointment with Vessel

What disappointed me most was that, there is no red canister,,.. i would love to do explosives with it but recently i just learned that you cannot have the red canister.