Thread: Purchased full version of Vessel but demo also got installed

Purchased full version of Vessel but demo also got installed

I know Vessel is great game. Well I had purchased the full version of the game but apart from the full version of the game demo also got installed on my computer. it should not be happen as I purchased the full version of the game. Can you tell me why it is happening? Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Purchased full version of Vessel but demo also got installed

When you are trying to install the game I noticed that there were couple of checkboxes once check box was having full game and another was demo version. I simply unchecked the demo version of the game. if you had got the both the version of the game then I am sure its just happening because of the bug issue and developers would work around on the same and release the respective patch very soon.

Re: Purchased full version of Vessel but demo also got installed

The demo version is sharing most of the same files as that of full version. So you should not think about file size on hard drive of yours. when you are supposed to upgrade the demo version to the full version of the game you will need to download less amount of the content. I think it is concerned about the bug issue and it should be fixed by developers.