Thread: Unable to proceed further after completing factory in Vessel

Unable to proceed further after completing factory in Vessel

Well I really love to play this particular game. I destroyed boss in factory but I am not having any idea how to proceed further in the game. could not figure out what should I do? any help will be appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to proceed further after completing factory in Vessel

As far as I know if you have managed to defeat the boss in the game properly then you will see an explosion just below of hm. This would destroy the right part of grating. It will give you a way to walk around the tunnel below and towards left.

Hey thanks a lot for the prompt reply of yours. I could not get you. what should I do after I get back into the lab? It would be really helpful if you can elaborate the thing.

Another way to proceed further in the game. form the Main hub world you have to keep continue to unlock the world to left. Hence you will unlocked Factory world by making use of water canister in order to unlock your door. You will get another door at the left side of Factory entrance. You should unlock the same by using the items which you have managed to received from the Factory. Now tell me whether the thing which I have mentioned over here was useful to you or not.

I also got the same issue which you have stated over. I upgraded standard nozzle couple of times but it did not worked for me at all. I think I need to reset boss room and need to kill lava trident guy. But I don’t expecting after doing that. Well I am wondering that steam collector can help me out from the same.
    In case any of the things are not working then there are great chances to have a bug issue in the game and developer has to fix the same on early basis. So that we can have error free gaming.

Hi everyone,

Just to clear things up here, it isn't a bug in the game you're experiencing, but in fact another puzzle. The large laboratory and upgrading machine might be a red haring in this case, as they have nothing to do with opening the second left gate (to the orchard).

The trick here is noticing the blue circle on the first gate you opened from the lab, indicating "water". The farther left gate has a white circle, indicating "steam". What you'll need to do is get a little bit of steam to rise up into the second left gate for it to open, allowing passage to the orchard.

To do this, first fill your water tank. Then, place one of the chaser seeds (the fluros that follow/attack you) where the lava pours into the laboratory floor. Press the button to allow plenty of lava to fall onto the seed, and then allow it to follow you all the way to the second left gate. When it finally gets to be underneath the steam receptacle, spray it, and try to do so to make the steam rise up to the receptacle. This should open the gate, allowing access to the orchard.

Hope this helps.