Thread: The Sims 3 Showtime: Can't set stage before performance

The Sims 3 Showtime: Can't set stage before performance

Hello I am playing this game from long time. I had recently installed the game. I like this game but somehow there is a bit issue with the same. While playing this game I have found I am not able to set stage before performance. I am playing singer career and my Sims gets up to level 7 just fine. Recently I have found when gig's time approaches and I try to set the stage my Sims goes on stage and disappears to reappear on the other side of the stage.

First make sure your Sims wearing Work Costume while trying to set up stage before performance. I am trying to do my first gig and every time I try and sing on stage following setup my Sims will walk to middle of stage but after that disappears and returns back to the steps. I have only one career outfit which she wearing.

First of all make sure your Sims there in performance outfit and if your Sims not in performance outfit you will face this issue. I have seen lots of player having issue with this, so hopefully EA fixes it quickly. There should be some patch release soon for the same. This is some kind of glitch in the game. So you cannot fix it through re-installation. There must be a specific patch or update required to deal with this.

Re: The Sims 3 Showtime: Can't set stage before performance

I don't know if this will solve your problem or not, but I was having the same (or at least similar) issue and this worked for me. Like an above poster said you have to make sure your Sims is in their career outfit. What happened was I made multiple career outfits for my Sims using the dresser and after that if I didn't specifically select a career outfit (it has to be a career outfit) she wouldn't be able to set up the stage, perform, etc.

That might be it, my Sims has 3 career outfits and one looks very similar to her everyday clothes so even though I thought she was wearing her career outfit maybe she wasn't. I'll have to try later on. Thanks

I tried changing my career outfit and also resetting my Sim. although this doesn't helped me to solve mine issue. i really like this game so much but i am getting so frustrated with all the bugs in the sims 3.