Thread: Vessel game does not recognize the XBOX 360 Controller

Vessel game does not recognize the XBOX 360 Controller

Hello friends, I do not know what is the problem, but the game is not able to recognize the XBOX 360 controller, if I try to connect with wire or without that. Really not knowing what is the problem. Well the game is really great, but love to play the game with the XBOX 360 controller, which will be really great. Can you please help me, with it? Thank you.

Re: Vessel game does not recognize the XBOX 360 Controller

I would say that you better check that there nothing plugged with the system, as I was having with me, as the wacom tablet was been plugged and due to which the Xbox 360 was not working at all and it was not this game it some other one. So you can check that and see that it work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by mbangali View Post
    I would say that you better check that there nothing plugged with the system, as I was having with me, as the wacom tablet was been plugged and due to which the Xbox 360 was not working at all and it was not this game it some other one. So you can check that and see that it work for you.
    Well there are plenty of the things which are been plugged with the system but none of them are been the controller, well as you are saying that to try without using any other device plugged then also it is not working, now what to do, wanted to play with controller.

Well it is very much strange, but are you able to use the gamepad in the other game and that is not been recognized in the Windows. I think that it might be require to have the drivers for it and which is not been installed in the game, so you better check the device manager and check over is there any driver required for the gamepad or not.

Well all the other games are been working very much well and fine with it. The drivers which are been required are installed and the PC also recognizes the gamepad but the gamepad is not been recognized by the game. For the time been, I have install the game on the laptop and the gamepad is been working perfectly there is been no problem with, as it is been working on the laptop but not working on the Desktop computer. This is making me very much crazy thing. Is anyone having the same problem which I am having it?

I am having the same problem, well the PS3 controller is been set with the MotionInJoy so that it function as the XBOX controller. It is been working perfectly with all of the game but not with the Vessel. The keys/buttons all are been messed up. Where the LT works as the diary and I was able to use DPAD to walk. Nor the stick is responding and due to which cannot use the spray/suction attacks. Even there is no option to configure controls and due to which I cannot continue with the jetpack thingie when will be getting it. What I know that I can only use the keyboard and I also using the platform games like Vessel/Limbo and many others. I am very much sure that there is problem with the Vessel. I love demo game and wanted to play full version.

It is very much sure that there is a driver conflict. Whereas I am having both the Wireless and Wired Xbox 360 controller and not any of them are working. Both of the controller are been recognized as the rumble motors worked where appropriate and both of them are working perfectly. But had to uninstall the Nostromo, if you are having more than one controller which are been listed, then you better uninstall the non 360 controllers and check that it fixed the problem or not. Well it is really bad solution as it has force me to uninstall the Nostromo after playing the game as I was same problem with Alice Madness Returns.

I can confirm that the nostromo is the cause of the problem. But, it was need to uninstall the nostromo for the Xbox 360 controller, I just disabled the nostromo search it under the device manager, and in that Human Interface Devices and the controller is now working perfectly.