Thread: What you think about Vessel game

What you think about Vessel game

Hello friends just wanted what you think about the game. I think most of the users have played the game and completed, so just wanted to know what are thought about it, if you have not completed the game then tell me what you think about it. Thank you.

Re: What you think about Vessel game

I am playing it and do not know that how much is been left, whereas I have completed till the Orchard and it is very much far enough. Well the vessel is overall a good game. I and my friends are playing and enjoying with the each of the puzzles. Well it is been difficult enough to tell that how to do complete the puzzles. Then also you will be keep on trying things and maybe thinking out of the box for some time and then all of sudden everything fall in the place and that time you believe that got a new trick. Where the game is doing a great job in teaching the basic mechanics of the devices and tools and then after that you do not think that you are not having clue.

Well the puzzles do not force you to break up the solution which you have found it. Such that there is a puzzle which is having the gear blocking at your exit and you need to perform some number of steps to always move it out of the way. Well in the vessel you need to do all those steps which you have already done it. I do know that in some of the other puzzle game when stuck in the same situation then you were been force you to repeat those steps over and over to reach the same solution, where you need to move the gear for two times then you need to move it for the 6 to 7 times.

Well I am very much less fond of the platformer parts of the vessel; to be honest I really do not like and also avoid the platformer games. Well it is been hard to be an issue in some of the part of the factory, with some of the starting level, where the game is been shift from a mostly sedate puzzler to Donkey Kong with Mario jumping from cement pies and it was keep away from the fireballs which were chasing him. Even the safe system does not at all help at this time, whereas you are able to save it anytime but when loading the save then annoyingly starts you at the beginning of the level.

My little brother is playing with me and he does not like the other games, such Mario, which is one of the best games for younger kids. When we both play then we do took turns dying trying to make it past the trickier platforming parts which is very much frustrating and hard level and it is also too low to avoid uninstalling the game. Once have past those part of the factory, then puzzle aspect was been returned and as after the factory the platforming seem to have the gone away entirely from the game. It was very much till here.

Well let me tell you that the game is having very pretty solid and it is totally bug free, then also got two problems with it. The first problem is that game is been losing any upgrade protoplasm which are been earned by you above 10 which is really frustrating. But according to the developer that it will be fixed in the next patch of the game, so the other problem is that the game is crashing, not all the time but occasionally. But it is happening when I have done with the save, such that during the time of the saving process. Due to which is mitigates the damage but not fully as the loading always starts from the beginning of the level. I have gone through this problem more than 7 times, which has occur during when saving it after unlocking a door on the orchard labyrinth level, it has happen two times over here.

I believe that the platforming section which are there in the factory are been one of the easy one and specially with the auto-saves at every five feet, I do not believe that anyone who playing the platformers regularly will be having any sort of problem with the game, in any type.

I do not agree with the break up things, as in the final "unlock the way to the machine you must fix" which is the 9 machine in the factory, what I was required to do is that entirely clear, but among the pathing bugs that has afflict the chasers and the ruthless requirement on exact placing and timing from a certain aspects of the puzzle are manipulated. I am trying to solve the single puzzle from past one hour, but not able to solve it. It is been second or the third puzzle which I have gone through in the factory and it is very much disappointing and frustrating. There is no thrill to solve the puzzle and there is no monotonously repeating the same steps till the microsecond timing is been proper. Will not be playing it, it is sad that I have spend my money on this.

I would recommend the vessel game to anyone who likes the puzzle games, until and unless they do not like the platforming games, but for the rest it is really great and also nice one.