Thread: Would buy the Vessel game, if having option to remap controls?

Would buy the Vessel game, if having option to remap controls?

Hello friends, will be purchasing this game if it is having the method to remap the controls, I do not think most of the PC gamers are having the Xbox controller. Having the Cyborg Rumble Pad, which does not work with the Xbox controller emulator and it not map the keys properly. If I try to use the backpack then the menu and back which is there on the controller does not open the journal. Well the A, B, X and Y buttons, all of them are been cross-mapped. Overall it is really great game. Thank you.

Re: Would buy the Vessel game, if having option to remap controls?

I think that the developer will be able to add the other controller support in the patch release for it and it is very much interesting that the emulator doesn't work, I think that there might be some sort of the settings in there to get it work.

I would also like to have the Saitek Cyborg Rumble force pad support, well it is really nice pad to have and play with, it is been the one of the best and the common one for PC, for those who do not uses the Xbox controller. I have already got it for and would like to change the control and do not need to have an UI, just need to have configuration file which can be locate and change easily.

The one reason and due to which I have not purchased this gamepad, is that I am not able to remap it and use it for the game. This is really sad, that having pad but cannot use the controls.

Beside to be hard on the post, I would say that developers are lazy in doing this entire thing. Well it seem to be one of those game for PC which were having the pre-mapped support for each and every controller and also there was an option to custom-map your keys. But for some past years seeing that there are games which are having the controller option for the Xbox, not of the other gamepad. This is really sad and it should be work it out.

I do not think that the problem is due to the emulator well according to the emulator UI; all the buttons of it are been properly mapped. It's only in this demo that they seem not to work. In the spirit of better error reporting; according to the game it tell that,
    • A - Jump
    • B - Deploy Seed
    • X - Grab/Release
    • Y - Select Seed