Thread: Is Final Puzzle unsolvable of Vessel?

Is Final Puzzle unsolvable of Vessel?

I reached the final puzzle of Vessel game and found that it was quite difficult to solve. When I am trying to use particular seed and I got some green goo so that I can try to stimulate the green cloud puff when I begin with the reactor reaction. You have to drop down through go to nozzle the upgrade area.

Re: Is Final Puzzle unsolvable of Vessel?

Well I have managed to get the consistent cloud of the vaporized green goo by simply dumping the seed at the right side of the green goo dispenser. If you get the distance right side of the green goo and it could be pulled by the seed. It will divert the course to pour green goo in the same way where the lava is flowing. I don’t how I did the same but it worked for me.

I done the same thing which you have stated over here. begin the lava with the button seed and I was ready near of the crank. I also tried to use couple of absorb seed. Both of them one was lava and another was green. They are supposed to collide with each other under the vent I was inside of the same. but this particular glitches stopped me to move further in the game. I ended up with divert the green method and found myself wrong after doing that.

If you redirecting the seed that does not mean that you are totally correct. However we had left an alternate way to do the same. you should look into why Fluro is tripping however it should not break the rest of the well known solution of the puzzle.

So far I have played lots of puzzle but I stuck on accelerator. Hopefully I would solve the above mentioned puzzle really soon. Personally I really enjoying archetype of game and I think the developers has done great job.

However I am hoping that they would add puzzle at another location. They should add red and lava containers. Could be done by the level editor provided by the developer of the game. personally I am not interested to use the level editor. I would appreciate if I will get any campaign or maps which are made by the gamers using map editor.

To solve the puzzle successfully in the game I recommend that you should do all the things in the proper manner. you should illuminate the green fluro across the lava so that you can create the new gas. After that left the seed just above of the blue liquid dispenser. So that you should mix red and blue on the steam cloud.. I was also having couple of water dark seed fluro at the both places just above of the machines. Once I have done with all the above mentioned steps I got into the machine.

Well I got only 2 red flux dark eyes up into the canisters and the tank of blue flux. You should wait till gas is getting around of you. red flux and after that spray blue flux are making the purple flux into a Stable environment.

I had given an attention to blackboards and found that the mixture of red and blue gas was sufficient to get the required catalyst. This particular game seems to be clever and excellent as well. In my opinion Vessel seems to be the unique as well as ingenious puzzle platformers I have seen ever. I will really appreciate if they will provide DLC or sequel of Vessel game.

The last puzzle needs big component in the middle such as combination of red/blue, fluid/fluros, glowing vapor, steam, the accelerator running and subject. The main thing is to how you manage to get all the stuff together. You should take care of the thing that is red/blue should not mix till you are getting green vapor. It not only lights up ceiling to send red/blue fluros but it will stop purple from the exploding of it. as you are having blue tank and you should not put red fluros at the top. In case it get explode then it won’t kill you at all in the game.