Thread: What are the Bugs in Vessel?

What are the Bugs in Vessel?

I really love to do video gaming on the computer of mine. recently I have downloaded and installed Vessel game. as this game is recently released hence it is likely that it will have lots of bugs. I found that third puzzle available inside of the cave seems to be buggy. Entering of Fluro in the puzzle exploding the entire screen. Let me know if you have noticed any other bug in the game.

Re: What are the Bugs in Vessel?

In this particular game I have managed to collect single piece of protoplasm kept inside of Factory. It was having 12 or more pieces just before exiting the workshop. Once I have loaded the workshop I had managed to get only 10 pieces of protoplasm. Also I tried to load the save but game crashed immediately. After restarting the game I again loaded Save and that time I was at workshop rather I should be at factory. It did not working though I selected Factory autosave.

I have managed to solved Orchard First stuck machine. I had placed 3 basic flurrie eyes on ground. After that I applied suction in the direction of ground. The slime from machine has left that particular position.

I got an issue while playing the demo version of the game with Xbox 360 gaming controller. sometimes I got black screen while playing the game without having any error message. I was not able to do anything apart from restarting the computer forcefully. Even I close the game by pressing Windows button game music was coming. To completely close the game I need to terminate the process from the Task Manager of the computer. according to me the developer of the game should figure out the bug and release the patch to fix it.

Well I completed the entire game and I have got all the protoplasm. But still I was not able to get tiny protoplasm for counter to pass from 5 to 6. Due that I was not able to get the last upgrade even though the upgrade was looking full. I am expecting that there will be some more bugs available in the game and it should be fixed by the developer as early as possible.

In the situation of yours I recommend that you should go for white fluid areas. I have also revisited the same and I got white fluid which was rolling in the circle. Though I had already got achieve for that white fluid. I noticed that some of them was vanished. You will not get enough amount of the stuff which are spinning so that you can solve the puzzle without having any issue. I also tried to shoot with second upgrade of basic nozzle. There is no need to solve the puzzle again. after shooting them in the game and got the protoplasm every time. I was really surprised to see that I was collection more as compared what I was shooting.

In Cave level I was playing boss part. The camera was showing lava boss falling into grates. If you have clicked on dissolve button then both go right and go left button would not work. The only thing is left to restart puzzle.

Finally in the last puzzle I have set up green steam but it does not appear into accelerator. Again need to restart the game.

In factory there was four buttons and conveyer belts. Here you would require to get Fluros so that you can jump on button to make swinging gates would move horizontal. You can also get Fluros in order to jump on button without having any issue. however you cannot do the same with number 2 buttons. Hence it makes the entire puzzle to impossible to complete. Fluros from up top supposed to jump on button and simply kills me. Fluros seems that they can do it when they are jumping. It hits on tiny pixel of platform and falling backward and back towards the ground. The only way to do the same was to building the same through swinging gate and jumping on the same. I was wondering that its not the part of design and hence it could be bug.