Thread: When does Major League Baseball 2K12 support extra wild card

When does Major League Baseball 2K12 support extra wild card

so it has been finally decided that the Major League Baseball 2K12 support extra wild card a playoff format for this season, so will we have to wait till the 3 months for the patch for change the schedule/format of the game . does anyone here knows any thing about this . I looked everywhere but I am not able to find ant thing about this . can some one here tell us anything on this

thanks

Re: When does Major League Baseball 2K12 support extra wild card

That is the greater news I have heard today Major League Baseball 2K12 will going to support extra wild card. Well last I heard that They do not need anything to add . They were talked on how the VC was working on make the game additional real and smoothing out the irregular edges. So finger crosses lets hope the game get some extended game play soon

Well I was just looking about this on the nets and there was mention that they have this on the game . I am not certain but isn’t it good news .

This is really a awesome news. I was waiting for this but I really hate if we have to wait any more for this. Three more month means that will around June. Can any one here confirm this . is there any info on this matter we would like to know that

Indeed that is the great new and as far as I know this enable us to activate it in MLB 2K12 with an in-game toggle. And now we can choose the either format of playoff. Nice

This is really very great . the stuff that is that MLB 2K lacked all the time is the flexibility. This game is about a decade older and now it you will be able to choose from the myriad of franchise possibilities. During the season you will be able to move the teams among divisions or else leagues, choose will you have to a balanced schedule otherwise the awful divisional schedule that MLB has at the present or you can even have interleague at all

Yeah you are correct , that and also now you can change the control the team on between the season . so the within some year you be able to choose between the different team and will continue in the reality of the franchise. There is a mod based on this that already made some of this possible but I really can see any reason why the 2K not giving this flexibility to us