Thread: How do you use simport in The Sims 3 Showtime?

How do you use simport in The Sims 3 Showtime?

I really wish to try this but I don’t know that how can I sue that and so I am posting this ovexr here so that I can get some replies from you people that how to use that. I will be thankful for all the replies if you can post some useful information regarding this.

Re: How do you use simport in The Sims 3 Showtime?

Send your budding star into the game of your friends and get live news about what they experience. With SIMPORT you can unlock some additional cool features in The Sims 3 Showtime.

Simport is the new feature from the 'The Sims 3: Showtime. With 'The Sims 3: Showtime' you can turn your Sim into a world famous artist. By SIMPORT you can get your friends to watch her stage performances or even cheered them on. This will allow contact with other Sims fans directly in the game. But it can not only write messages to the bulletin boards of friends, but also some special moments of their Sims out of the game directly to their own Facebook page, post or via Twitter sending out into the world.

With this, you can send your Sim in the game from a friend. This become the star of The Sims 3 Showtime. For two sims in a household, Level 2 in a show career, and an Internet connection to log on to EA are required.

You can customize the scene in your lot with a theme of special backgrounds, props, lights and special effects before the arrival of the Sim of your friend to ensure that its presentation is a success with other Sims who live in your city. You can cheer (or boo) the Sim of your friend as it happens and even throwing things on stage.

Simport is a complementary experience that does not detract from the stories you can tell about your Sims' ascension to glory, if you choose not to participate.

Electronic Arts has released 2 new videos put online for The Sims 3 Showtime. The first movie shows part SimPort see and the second shows the social elements of the game. Just go through the videos on youtube and you will get the instructions to use that.