Thread: Unable to buy Mass Effect 3 because of language restriction in Origin

Unable to buy Mass Effect 3 because of language restriction in Origin

As the title of thread is saying what I wanted to ask you over here. Well I am not able to purchase the game because of the language restriction is not allowing to purchase the game from Origin. Any help on the above mentioned problem will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to buy Mass Effect 3 because of language restriction in Origin

You can get the Pc version of the game from Origin only. However the function of Origin is totally dependent on the country where you are living. You will be able to view local version of the Origin Store only in the game. when you have selected the game and you will get an option to select the game for the same.,

I am really disappointed with the language restriction from Origin. According to me the developer of the game should provide an option to get the original version of the game. it should have English Vas as well as all interfaces. I would not be happy if we will need to tweak our game in order to get the original language particularly in today world digital distribution. I really don’t understand why they had put language restriction.

My friend was looking to get the Russian copy of the game but he told me that it would have English voice in the game. however it would have Russian subtitles as well as text in the game. I am not sure but one will be able to put the .tlk file with required language text into the BIOGame folder and simply change the language from the options available into game menu.