Thread: The Sims 3 Showtime: My sims look like a vampire after new patch

The Sims 3 Showtime: My sims look like a vampire after new patch

After the new patch, I found that my sims looks like vampire. I dont know that this is just me or there are some other users as well who are having this problem Can somebody tell that what is the reason for this and how it can be resolved. I will be thankful for all the replies for this.

Re: The Sims 3 Showtime: My sims look like a vampire after new patch

I have also tried with the new patch a nd there is no issue like this. I think that there is some issue with the graphic card that you are using and because of that you are facing this issue. So see for this possibility as well like the graphic driver and all. I hope that you will be out of the issue soon.

Just look at the badges for your achievements completed, sort and look at the badges for achievements and unfinished search for new achievements, which appear regularly in your game. The new social features, such as the Wall, where you can post news, the function posts to comment from friends and much more, even with the release of The Sims 3 Showtime directly in the game to be possible (even without the expansion pack to the release patch).

There is nothing wrong with the patch. It might be some other issue with this. The patch is free and can be easily downloaded on The Sims 3 Launcher (just under 200 MB) and via EA Origin will be installed. With the release of the game EA released a patch that integrates many community functions in the game The Sims 3.

In the program code of the current patch and other news from The Sims 3 are easy to find animal. The Sims 3 are easy to find animal. Some items on the list we have compiled for you, there is also found that unicorns could find entry into the game.
    • Wild animals: horses (can be tamed) stray (which may be included), raccoons and deer.
    • New Creature: Unicorn. Can make a fire teleport, heal Sims, Sims, and plants can curse and bless.
    • New NPCs: jockeys, zoologists, fairy finder, ...
    • New Features: Horse Riding, Katzensim, Hundesim, pet expert.

yes this looks like vampire but that really does not matter for me. Sims sacrifices 125 new items for Sims to use-from a potion making chemistry set to a vibrating bed, five new careers for Sims to Pursue-journalism, hacker, slacker, music and paranormal, and new design and architecture features, so players can build anything from a tacky love shack to a gloomy castle for Their Sims to call home.