Thread: What is good in MLB 2K12 game

What is good in MLB 2K12 game

Hello friends, I have seen that most of the people are been focusing on the negatives points which are there in the game. I can understand that the negative thing is not good of the game and the series is not been as the fun roller coaster ride year to year. But I wanted to know what are positive points in which making it? Can you people tell some of the points? Thank you.

Re: What is good in MLB 2K12 game

I think that it is very much easy to mention the pitching mechanics. I also understand that most of the people are not giving that much positive response to it. I also believe that it can be break down easily. The best thing which I like about this mechanic is that it demise of repetitious gameplay. It is not like that you are simulating actual pitches being thrown and what a way it keeps using it. Need to have the different pitches for the different way of throwing, well when you are throwing the fast ball then it is not same as the throwing a curveball. Where the gesture of the system simulates by forcing the players to handle the stick and also they should learn how to throw other pitches. Even the important thing which I would also like to say that it breaks the monotony of doing the same thing in the same way over 100 times and it is been also multiplied variety such that the how many different pitches your pitcher is having it.

The favorite thing which I like is the hitting, and it is due to the timing only and it is been due to seems to lack depth. If the developer of the game are able to expand this with the original intentions with hitting then it will be really great and also nice to have it. After that it will be offer true depth with the timing system in place. I do not think that most of the people are doing the same, whereas me, really enjoy fouling off pitches and waiting for the right pitch. Even the batters eye grants me to use the mechanic. If you are having the solid batters eye rating or pitch which is good for the pitcher then you can attempt to foul off pitches. If you check the making of the game then it seems to be reward hitting game and it is does not always feel CPU generated and feels that you should hit the ball.

Well when in the intense times feels like to be intense at the bat. Two of the guys are been out and one guy is been standing on the second and that is something which is providing the tension. During that time you feel to pitch it. It is the same thing which is making me very much intensity to keep on playing the game and keep on think of something which simulates the reality of the game, but is not very recognized.

I am finding it to be a joke, whereas I have purchased the Show and a PS3. Really do not like the hitting cursor. Even in the show it is having the thumbstick controls for hitting, I think that the developer of the game have not execute it in the way which they have did with the MLB 2K11. Gone for the meter pitching, as it is simply not done with the thumbstick controls right either. Love to enjoy the gameplay of 2K11’s and 2K10's and due to which I have played an entire 162 game season in each. Got tired of the 2K11, but have started playing it again so that I can complete the seasons which were remaining. The pitching is spot on in both games

I think that one thing which is not been said by any of the user and also this is been asked by many people, the game is been sounded so real and the broadcasting and presentation was been on the top. I believe that the show was really great and Xbox 360 users are very much far away for it. it is really nice that we can select two best games and feels that 2k sports have done really great job with it.

I believe that it will be hard to tell that what it is really good about the MLB 2K12, as it has released today and most of the people will having a hand on to it. I think in the period of a week or more you might be getting the information about the game and if you wanted to more about it then you can check out the reviews about the game, which is having all the positive point for it and even check the video for it.

Quote Originally Posted by AlisaDsa View Post
    I believe that it will be hard to tell that what it is really good about the MLB 2K12, as it has released today and most of the people will having a hand on to it. I think in the period of a week or more you might be getting the information about the game and if you wanted to more about it then you can check out the reviews about the game, which is having all the positive point for it and even check the video for it.
    I also agree with it, I think that people have played the demo version till now and it will take time for the users to play and find out the best things which are been added to it, so just wait and check what users have to say about it.

The commentary is absolutely stellar and really is the biggest reason I enjoy playing 2K more than "The Show." For someone like me who plays franchise mode, the amount of in-game commentary and stats given over an entire season really make each game feel fresh. You don't have to sit and listen to the same drivel over and over, game after game.