Thread: How to get a good time in SSX game, close to 2:00 and below

How to get a good time in SSX game, close to 2:00 and below

Now I always end up getting 2:06 in this game so I just want to know if there are any tips or tricks by which I would be able to get a better time. Because I have seen people getting a good time i.e. 1:50 and sometimes 1:45. So do you all know any method by which I would be able to get such time. Any of you all having any idea then please do share their ideas with me. Believe me guys it would be of great fun for me.

Re: How to get a good time in SSX game, close to 2:00 and below

Dude even I am surprised to know that if 1:50 can be possible. Normally I end up getting time close to 2:03 and that’s it. I have never reached below 2:00. So this method would be something that even I would be interested to know. Any replies then do forward your opinions for me as well.

I did ask one of my friend about this and he said that inorder to get good time you should try and maintain maximum contact with the terra firma. Don’t jump unnecessary. Also spend a lot of time in the ground and maintain boost that is one method with which you can get some good finish time in the game. Well it was a good learning experience for me that’s why I have shared this news with you all. I hope that works for you.

Sorry to say but this is the common practice that I follow while playing the game nothing much great in this concept. It looks to me as an average one. Anything other trick or method that you have then you can jot down over here.

Hey I am here to help you. When you are doing some massive jumps then ump a little bit before the lip of the ramp so that you can reduce the upward kick. So touch on the ground and boost away quickly that’s how it is done. Do void small bumps and moguls they are just a waste of time and also don’t waste time moving around it. again a waste of time. So you have to take care of these small things when you are riding definitely it would be of good help for you.

Do you remember the moguls right before the big jump that drops you in front of the bridge? Yes at that time you have to be careful that you don’t stay much time in the air instead what you can do is ride around the bumps with boosting you will save a lot of time. So take care of this as well. hopefully it would be useful for you.

Have you played the demo version if not then there are several demo videos that are available now in the you tube which teaches you how to save time while skidding. Very important for you. Do check them out.

Believe me dude taking the path around the bumps can make you save lot of time and also reduce the energy as well. that’s the only point when you can decide if you are going to finish it within 2:00.