Thread: SSX game is really boring

SSX game is really boring

Having played the demo version of the game I must say that this game is really boring and I am fed up playing this game, so what I would say is that don’t go with this game. The game is really boring and takes boring to the new heights.

Re: SSX game is really boring

No my statement will contradict with you totally now I don’t understand what you don’t like about this game, c’mon be sporty come up with reasons. So that I can also get to know about it.

Quote Originally Posted by NatwarL@L View Post
    Having played the demo version of the game I must say that this game is really boring and I am fed up playing this game, so what I would say is that don’t go with this game. The game is really boring and takes boring to the new heights.
    Seriously even I don’t understand how can you call this game as boring. See dude it is not boring. Each and every level is fun o fun. Plus the level gets completed in a very short time. Plus the presence of auto log and point system does make it even more fun. That’s all I have to say.

Yes not many people haven’t complained anything on it. I just don’t understand why are you complaining. If you have any suggestions for the improvement of the game then you should come up with your views and forward it to the EA people. They will surely look onto it and will suggest you something. That’s what I am saying. I hope you did understand what I am saying here and from next time stop complaining about the game un-necessary.

Excuse me! Who are you to tell me what should I tell and what shouldn’t. I did not like the game and I have the liberty of raising my opinion in any forum I want.