Thread: Cannot play Mass Effect 3 Co-op with two PCs under the same network

Cannot play Mass Effect 3 Co-op with two PCs under the same network

Hello friends, having the problem with the game, purchased the two copies of it, one for me and one for my best friend. The purpose of getting the game is that we can plat it together online via the co-op. when any one of us is searching in the game then one of will be get kick it and the other will be current active in the game room. If we both are trying to connect then both of us are been kicked from the game. When one of is playing then there is no issue with it. Both of us are having the different Origin and EA Accounts, can anyone help with it will work with it. Thank you.

Re: Cannot play Mass Effect 3 Co-op with two PCs under the same network

I believe that it is some sort of the bug in it which needs to be fixed. I know that many of the people are having the same problem with it. I am familiar that playing co-op or multiplayer games together over the same connection then it is not able to connect, will be giving some sort of the issue also. Cannot imagine that they have messed with the simple function, this is something which is needed to be fixing.

Even I was having the same problem but not bad as the user is trying to say it. Where I was trying to play the demo with 3 other friends, where having the one of the friend on the same network and other two friends were also on the same network, but it was separately from U.S.A. If I am hosting it one friend was not able to other join but other one was not able. It was same vice versa if the friend is hosting it then other could join but I was not able to. Well the resetting the routers involved solved the problem for time been, it is not the permanent solution. It seems to just pop up randomly.

I was thinking that I am the only one who is facing the problem, now I can understand that others are also facing the same. I am thinking that BioWare will be considering this to be a problem or not, and will be solving it or not? Well not having any of the rights to say but it will be really nice that the problem is been fixed.

Where I was having the problem with the 2 friend who are there together on the different network and I was not having the problem while playing with my friend on the same network which I was. Let me tell you that what I have tried to work it for all of us for the temporary. All of were having the Static internal IP addresses such as the 192.168.1.xx and 192.168.1.xx, also enabled the UPnP and the UDP ports 3659 and 6000 forwarded to my PC. So if you wish to try it and if it work for you then start playing it with your friend.

I would suggest that you better contact the EA support then wait for the reply of them, if they are able to help you that will be very much grateful and also nice for you, if it does not then try the method which the above user is been talking about. If trying it then it will be there for the time been, I am sure that it will be fixed in the patch release.

I think that the problem is due to the EA game, I do remember that when I was playing the Battlefield 3 or Bad Company 2 was getting the connection problem. So I believe that there might be the patch to fix this problem.