Thread: Performance Venue Building Question in The Sims 3 Showtime

Performance Venue Building Question in The Sims 3 Showtime

Hello I have got above object from BuyDebug in Showtime. This is a staging area for performance venues and this is designed to fit within the shells which come with the Park venue and along with large show venue as well. So to create venue, the stage has to be 8 x 7 or it can’t be 5 x 8 or some other size. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Performance Venue Building Question in The Sims 3 Showtime

It is not going to work just like that. You will have to go ahead with installing a patch for the same. Or else it will not work. I cannot give you the patch link you can find that easily on the web. Just download the same and test it. The patch also gives you some additional social features. Through which you can share your things and show the same to others. So just test out and see what things you are able to do with the patch.

The stage size seems lock to me. I had tried to resize the same but it is not expanding. I am also trying to find a good patch that can help me to resize the same. Things are still not working. I am looking for a mods. I had seen a video for the same on youtube that shows up option to resize the stage. But there is no download provided for it. I think there is no proper mod available for the same.

Last night I have problem with the Venues. I have noticed that the stage does not fit my premade stage in Lunar Lakes. Along with this the same Performer Stage has markers on there for props and lighting. This were the markers for performer and props, since the Builders can set up the Venue backdrop for those Sims for those who want to use default setting. This is really complicate to manage.

I agree with that. I also found it complicated to use. I am a bit confused about placing the tables and chairs in audience marker. I had also seen other people building nice venues. I am also trying to come up with a new idea for myself. If it is locked, then I guess that means my Twinbrook stage in Lunar Lakes that I made doesn't have enough space to host a Showtime performer. The size looks like around 5 x 8. Two more squares can be added to that stage. The low size just makes the area look ugly.

I have got the two stages for Magician career and both the stage is a 1 x 2 at the most. The Acrobat Ball probably takes up 2 x 2 at the most. You know to allow it to bounce a little and room for Sims to fall off. I don't know how much the Ring of Fire would take, but I'd imagine 2 x 2 as well. And the Singer Career doesn't have any props that are "required" to perform with unless you have a guitar, but that's a 1 square item.

Maybe the one you made will still work. If it doesn't that is something EA needs to look into adding in a future patch different stage sizes. I think the reason it is so big is because of the props. Not only looky shiny props but those required for a performance.

Recently The Sims 3 Showtime: released New Patch Game Update for 1.32 and through this your issue will get solved. so i would like to suggest you to go to the official website of The Sims 3 Showtime and then download latest patch for your game.