Thread: Can I upgrade Mass Effect 3 standard edition to Digital Deluxe?

Can I upgrade Mass Effect 3 standard edition to Digital Deluxe?

as the title saying itself. Can upgrade ME 3 standard edition to deluxe post launch? Particular I get deluxe launch from the origin. Any comments on the above mentioned matter would be appreciated.
    Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Can I upgrade Mass Effect 3 standard edition to Digital Deluxe?

Well it is dependent up to you whether it is worthy to upgrade the game or not. However if you are having time then you can cancel pre-order and simply re order Digital Deluxe.

Hey thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours. I thought the same thing which you have mentioned over here. however I was thinking that I should keep the pre order as it is to get all the pre order stuff. after that I would register the game on origin. If it is possible than I would need to pay only 20 bucks extra in order to do digital upgrade. I wanted to know whether digital deluxe is having N7 hoodie? Are you having any idea about the same.

Yes hoodie is available as in game item. However you can have it as Sheppard wear as you are on Normandy in the game. however I was expecting if someone pre orders quite early then it does make sense that the developer of the game should give a free upgrade. but still so far developer did not made any announcement about the same.

I don’t agree with you at all and it seems to be senseless in the game. even I am not able to get what do you mean by upgrading. Well I am assuming that the developer of the game would provide some great items through DLC. If you wanted to get everything in the pre order itself then I recommend that you should simply cancel the standard copy. You can get the standard copy after wards when there will be drop in the price of the same.

According to me they would not provide DLC in pre-order content. You will be able to upgrade the r standard copy to Digital Deluxe once you have purchased. Even you will be able to order Digital Deluxe at later if you needed and it was done with Mass Effect 2. I know that after doing this you will get couple of copy with you. however you can borrow anyone copy to the friend of yours. however you have registered the game of yours with the origin account I don’t think so sharing would work for you. I am not sure about whether EULA-agreement is having provision about the account sharing.

No it is not possible upgrade ME 3 Standard edition to the deluxe. If you tried to do the same then digital deluxe would be gone.