Thread: Lots of new objects introduced in The Sims 3 Showtime

Lots of new objects introduced in The Sims 3 Showtime

if I am not wrong in this particular expansion pack The Sims 3 Showtime we are going to have lots of new objects. New objects which would fit with Spanish colonial theme as well as modern regal theme. We can also have new statues, fountains, and trees in the game. if you are having any valuable comments then let me know about the same.

Re: Lots of new objects introduced in The Sims 3 Showtime

Yes there are lots of new items has been introduced by the developer of the game. I am really excited about those objects introduced in the game. I am looking to design redecorating the older homes and developing the older one. I was really surprised after having amount of the stage objects which were available without having Simport. Hence I have concluded that the developer of the game has done really great job.

Yes there are lots of objects, rabbitholes, hairs and outfits introduced in this particular EP and I am expecting that there will be lots of fun while playing with them.

Mostly I am excited about Spanish colonial stuff. also there are lots of statues available in the game. previously it was quite difficult to include same statue again and again in the build of mine. do you have noticed giant TV which is of around 20.000simoleons. the Sims of mine would definitely purchase the same when they will have enough amount of money.
    Also there are huge chess pieces in the game. well I have decided to create house with bedroom. It means it would have the chessboard in which you will have bed in the central. Also I can put movie theater in the town by having huge TV.

Well I really liked movie theater, trees, fountains in the game. I really loved new statues as well as stuff involved in the above mentioned EP. But still I am not satisfied with all the objects and still I am looking to have new expansion pack in the game.

In The showtime I loved below mentioned objects.
    • Pool Table
    • Plasma Punch Gyroscopic Conductor
    • DJ Booth
    • Dominoes
    • Table Arcade Games
    • PowerMax and Mechanical Bull.

After playing the game couple of times the sim mom and cleaning their houses and kids are bringing hungry friend. I really wanted to appreciate the developer of the game they have provide large amount of content in the game. they have not provided Simport so I am not sure whether it would change the mind of the gamers that content of EP seems to be contented.
    Personally I really don’t Simport as I have purchased Pets and Late Night. I supposed to use apartments and never adopting pets. I really like to have continuity and objects and showtime is providing the same in that manner. if people are against of EP then they should change their mind as this particular EP is quite great.

I could not figure out why people are hating EP just because of simport in the game. according to me it supposed to be great EP and you will really love the same. you will have lots of fun with the objects provided in the game.