Thread: Mass Effect 3 Demo has No audio and other bugs

Mass Effect 3 Demo has No audio and other bugs

just played the demo for a while and I have seen some bug on this . there is the problem with audio of the game and also when you get in the Normandy you will see the fast forwarded cut scene and I am standing in the void and then again the cut scene and void again . I must the game is very nice and performance is great with about 60 fps all time. But this few bugs keeps annoying me can anyone here can help me on this issue I will be really appreciating this

Thanks

Re: Mass Effect 3 Demo has No audio and other bugs

Well I heard there is the sound issue in the however the other were able to hear the music or SFX. If you are having the only voice as well as surround sound, issue I may have a solution to get you by. All you have to do si to modify your Windows speaker setup to quad then try once more this might not assist with no sound at all.

This is really very ridiculous problem I am alos having the same sound issue and looked everywhere but not able to solve this problem . is there anyone here can help me with this . I am really annoyed and there nothing that I can do about , I infact there is no audio in ME2 or else DA2 either. Other games, up to now working just fine.

Please help

Well I have audio working on the most of the part in the game . unless I die. Later when I start again from auto save a few times, the audio just entirely gone . I am able to still listen to interface sounds, however no music as well as speech. Tried getting killed once more to see if this solve the issue , although it didn’t I died, still the audio still messed . Tried closing the game.... and it crashed.

Starting the once more and I have to do everything all over from scratch... which is very irritating.

I had few issue with the audio in. It mostly occurred in the middle of the fights and it was laggy the audio but I guess we need not have to worries about this as this is just a Demo and I belive the original game will not be this way . it will be bug free

find a solution that looks to market issues and problems of its end of sentences cut.

1. Before the launch of Mass Effect, set in the option. go in the "sound" and put the game in software mode.
    2. go into the file "config" in the game then "BIOEngine" Then find the [ISACTAudio.ISACTAudioDevice] and in it, replace = MaxChannels which I believe is 28 by 64, and finally replace that must TotalAvailableChannels = also be a rather low number by 62.

It remains for you to save the docs and it should work. good luck.

thank you for the solution but I have a question, you can then put the hardware acceleration of the bottom or it must stay minimum? I have a brand new sound card, which replaced my realtek card base which caused me so much trouble for the games is a xfire xtreme gamer that I am now, so I hope it will

thank you in advance for your answer or someone who has done the same manipulation

you can reset the hardware acceleration all the way into the menus of your sound card with "dxdiag.exe" in start menu / Run ---> sound tab.
    But against during the game menus, do not enable hardware acceleration. Normally it should with the forced manipulation.
    In fact this is his big problem

I guess there is lot of bug in the game . the issue is while people talking the sound stutters. This occur once in a while when playing the game and it is really very much irritating me however the game runs very well it just the audio hope it’s a bug and be able to be solved .

i'm having this extreme amount of screen tearing, as well as frame rate hiccups at any time i shift my mouse about during a cut scene. as well, in game, moving a mouse about feels like the camera was a moving from a console controller scheme, its abnormal and extremely inaccurate.