Thread: Will you ensorcel with Genie in The Sims 3 Showtime?

Will you ensorcel with Genie in The Sims 3 Showtime?

I wanted to discuss an interesting thing about The Sims 3 Showtime. In the game genie ensorcels any of the sim then it would take control of that particular sim. Who is looking to ensorcel? And tell me what will you do with the same? Frankly speaking I will ensorcel all the enemies I am having in the game.
    Post your comment if you are having any ……

Re: Will you ensorcel with Genie in The Sims 3 Showtime?

If you are talking about ensorcel which means control. It is same as that of Imperius Curse in Harry Potter. Well I would kill all the people by making them walk into unicorn's fire pit like formof torture. Also allow him to walk through the hall of the mummies and after that fire pit.

Personally I am looking to use the power of the genie to make babies in the game. but inborn genies should not have blue skin rather than it should have normal skin.

After going through the requirement I wanted to tell you that there are one in two chance that a genie would have a blue skin in the game and same thing is applied for the genie as well. So you will get normal looking genie after four chances.
    Well I am looking to kill people by making them walk on unicorn's fire pit as it has been already mentioned by other user in this particular thread.

I am looking to have genie ensorcel to the random sim so that it can do some kind of stupid stuff. my goal is to create chaos in the game. I also wanted to make a house which is looking like a lamp and genie is staying in the same. also I wanted to ensourcel all the venue proprietors so that they can give a gig to sim of mine.