Thread: installation and download of Chakram Launcher in Mass Effect 3

installation and download of Chakram Launcher in Mass Effect 3

as part as gaming is concerned , I would like to play more and more games and so after the release of this game I was also interested in playing. But each time I press the More Info Button, it gives me the directions to download as well as install the DLC. But I am not supposed to get the actual download. I'm assuming there is either an Origin installation file or else an EXE to download to install this weapon. I think I am missing some part of the game and due to this I am not getting it. So can you fix this for me.

Re: installation and download of Chakram Launcher in Mass Effect 3

I have something to tell you in this case and as I have found form sources that you require to do the following in order to have a fix.
    1. you need to Log in with the same account you used to redeem your code in Origin or else with the account you made used with the BioWare Social Network website.
    2. secondly let the DLC to download along with install.
    3. and then you need to run the Mass Effect 3 game.
    4. Start a new game or else load an current one.
    5. The in-game items will be obtainable after you have gained right of entry to the Normandy after completing the game’s prologue.
    6. The items will tend to come into view on the Weapon Bench or in the Armor Locker situated on the Normandy."

According to me, It appears to me that the items will automatically download in-game as well as they don't require a separate installer, the way that ME2's DLC did. So this is the only information I can provide you with.

I have came across this situation previously and in my concern , you need to start the Origin along with find Mass Effect 3 in your game library, and you need to right click the title and make a selection for the "Show Game Details" you will observe some several bonus and you will get them too and it is possible that these game contents will tend to appear after the game is officially out.at present my theory is that these things are in fact fraction of the game plus installed by default.

I am playing this game from last week and the chakram as well as the armor unlocks automatically, and I don’t suppose that there is an requirement to download anything. You get an in game message, and you are able to access the armor as well as gun the first time you have free reign in the Normandy.

as part as gaming is concerned , I would like to play more and more games and so after the release of this game I was also interested in playing. But each time I press the More Info Button, it gives me the directions to download as well as install the DLC. But I am not supposed to get the actual download. I'm assuming there is either an Origin installation file or else an EXE to download to install this weapon. I think I am missing some part of the game and due to this I am not getting it. So can you fix this for me.
    I am able to see it in my "registered game content" on the BSN but there is no listing available in Origin as part of my pre download items. I previously downloaded the game, along with the CE items.

If we see the instructions which are in the previous posts , you will come to see that the same are given for the From Ashes DLC, along with that it has its own installer.

In this case as the game is concerned I'm pretty sure these items are in the game files previously, you need to just "unlock them" when you do precise things. And to tell you that there's nothing else to download. And additionally , It's the same as the unlocks in DA2, i memorize as there were some guys who cracked the demo furthermore it had all the armors in it previously.

I am able to see the Chakram Launcher present there previously , which is waiting to be activated. In Mass Effect 2, we had to download all our bonus weapons.it seems that, that's not the case any longer. However do I need to still had to download 2 DLCs separately?I suppose the ME2 extra content model has not been completely removed.

The Kingdom of Alamur items from the demo showed up automatically in that game. I wouldn't be amazed if they don't illustrate up automatically in Mass Effect 3 only if you are making use of identical log in. and to tell you further, you will receive the code through email from origin store on your local released date, and that’s the way through which i got the N7 armor in KOA:R. redeem the code in origin to download along with activation of the DLC.

If we see the instructions which are in the previous posts , you will come to see that the same are given for the From Ashes DLC, along with that it has its own installer.
    I am not aware of what you are talking. Are you saying it correct. I am not able to tell yet since my copy won't arrive until some days , so the only DLC I am able to see are what I've unlocked by means of the Amalur demo.