Thread: Unable to play retail copy of mass effect 3 pc till the release date

Unable to play retail copy of mass effect 3 pc till the release date

This is really ridiculous , I just bought the this mass effect 3 pc cds from our local vendor , and straight away I stated ot installing this game on my pc as I don’t wanted to wait even a minute for playing this game . but as soon as I inserted the second disc (mass effect 3 comes with 2 installation cd) it game me the message that check the release date . so I have to wait till the actual released date of the same. This is so frustrating that such a great game and I have to wait . the fact that I got the copy of the game from the store I should allowed or install and play . what do you guys feel about this please share your comment .

Re: Unable to play retail copy of mass effect 3 pc till the release date

I think this is because of the fact that the pc game required the origin , so as it is installed it is same like the having it downloaded, release date check and all. I really miss the time where u pop in the disc plus play right away from it. All I want is single player.

It is because of the things like that, the people are tend toward the Piracy. When someone pay for the game they expect it to play not to wait till some released dates and if the developer need us to play the game on and after a particular date then the better let the game out in the same day

The same thing is followed by the steam as well the release date check and all . I have seen the game files is present on the torrent site just recently . and this was that comment that said that even they are unable to play the game because of the encrypted binary files. So atleast it stopped the pirates from enjoying the game prior to it's been played by legal owners.

You people just be calm the game will be released soon on this Tuesday and then everyone can be able to play the game as well . all you need to have is to be patient .