Thread: The Sims 3 Showtime: Simport is installed with the patch 1.31

The Sims 3 Showtime: Simport is installed with the patch 1.31

Well I came to knew that Simport is installed with Showtime only. You should update the game with 1.31 patch. Launch the game and wait till you get the main menu. in fact there is nothing to do with the Showtime. If Simport developed for Showtime then there is no need to install the same before installing the patch.

Re: The Sims 3 Showtime: Simport is installed with the patch 1.31

The main goal to have a simport is to transport the data between client and servers of developers that is EA. People are wondering that Simport is reward system for the showtime and which is wrong. The reward system is degrading the performance of showtime. Simport which is transferring data behind of the communication line and there is reward system module which will take all the data.

It is really important to install Simport with patch without having Showtime expansion pack. you should not forget that no addon would relay on any of the other. One can use with the future expansion pack which would be released by the developers. However any of the future addon is trying to install Simport module then it will result into a redundant code. If you have installed with patch then it would be installed only once rest of the addon will be able to refer that code. The game code for all the expansions are installed into the patch. Expansions are going to add assets as well as flag which indicated that you have installed EP and it is checked by the game code.

I wanted to know whether should I get Simport? In order to get new rewards in the game. my opinion is to earn the reward without concerning about the what other people are doing in the online scenario.

After going through the requirement I wanted to tell you that if you wanted to get extra sets, clothes, hairstyles then you should definitely get simport in the game. otherwise you should wait till mod has been released by the developer of the game.

According to me simport had been developed for showtime and it is not required to patch. Players should directly install the same in the game. if I am not wrong it would be included into the upcoming expansion as well. So it means that it could be used with other expansion packs which are supposed to release in the future. The developer might be planning to transfer the sim to game of other players. Once you have completed with quests and got all the rewards but still there would be need of incentive to play and use the same. I will really appreciate if they have put the same into the future expansion so that we can have diverse gameplay.

I think we will be able to do lots of things after having above mentioned feature in the game. I would not be happy to have a repetitive quest system in the game with the chances of having future expansions.

I would not mind to have simport in the game until and unless I have to do the same only once. I understood that I have to send my sim to the other people whenever I am trying to launch new game. or it could be possible that I am not having any extra items to be unlocked in the game. my friend told me that I have to do the same lots of times to get all the reward in the game.

In my opinion Simport should be provided in the future release of EP. They should not bring all the stuff for the Showtime only. I am wondering that the developer of the game has decided to bring Sims 3 in the social networking world. To doing the same they will require to have more the one EP. People should not purchase EP if they are looking to play the game penalty. There is a penalty to access the hundred items if you have not selected the way in which EA wanted to make you play.

There is really less chances that it could become The Sims Online. I don’t think so format would not work as well. I think the developer of the game are trying to attract more and more social people.