Thread: Mass Effect 3 unable to install via game disc. Origin keeps opening and not able to download the game .

Mass Effect 3 unable to install via game disc. Origin keeps opening and not able to download the game .

hello guys, I am a total gamer and have played most of the games. And have been in continuous watch with the latest games. And has found that this game is also with great graphics ad also game plans. But the issue is that I have the physical copy of Mass Effect 3 Collectors Edition and I am not able to even play the game since stupid Origin keeps opening and downloading instead of installing by means of the game disc. I have made several attempts for all the troubleshoot alternatives and was not able to find a fix. Can you have a fix for this one.

re: Mass Effect 3 unable to install via game disc. Origin keeps opening and not able to download the game .

As I was also concerning to this issue and according to me, I suppose that installing from disc will for all time prompt Origin to assist facilitate the install. So this is all I know . you can make some attempts regarding the case.

re: Mass Effect 3 unable to install via game disc. Origin keeps opening and not able to download the game .

I was having the demo installed previously. I pre-ordered the discs but was hoping that the game would simply require a key to make active. In my case , It installed from the discs as an alternative, leaving the demo.I have some 50 Mb connection so downloading might have been quicker.The game took about some hours to install from the discs.

I as well had this problem and went hunting down to the Customer Support line. But I was not solved with the issue and then my friend suggested to make some steps in this case. I would suggest to take some steps in this case.

You need to open the Origin and to do this, go to settings which is present on the top right and then you need to have a click on the "Delete all game installers". Finally , all you need to do is close the origin as well as log out, and then restart your machine. That will definitely work.

I am also having a similar issue and the issue has not yet solved. Can you give some suggestions regarding the same. So in my case, setup continues running origin install which is downloading the game rather than installing from the disk! So can you add some more information regarding the case.

In this case they should better release a patch for this. reason if I have to do this with all future installs it will take long time and the game can tend to get uninstalled. And at the time of downloading , in my case, I thought mine was downloading additionally, but it asked for disc 2 at some around 64%. Though I was getting disc transfer speeds at improved than 10mb/s. and it took around some 45 mins. And to talk regarding my friends case , he was with around 78% after 1hr 37mins. And he needed No disc 2 as he was not asked for still.

I have some simple way in which you can solve your issue. so making attempts with installing from disk in offline mode or else disabled origin will tend to work well . you can make some possible attempts in this case and according to me, I guess after doing this you need to activate it.

Re: Mass Effect 3 unable to install via game disc. Origin keeps opening and not able to download the game .

I had the identical difficulty but what I did was close Origin in addition to ejected my disc. subsequently I put it back another time. at this moment it is installing usually.so you can also try either , but take care that you do it after finishing an 45 mins of time duration and if its tend to be slower you can make some attempts as I tried.