Thread: Adding friends for awesomeness in The Sims 3 Showtime

Adding friends for awesomeness in The Sims 3 Showtime

I am a fan of the sims. With the new showtime feature this is has the awesome feature which will help you to bring your friend into the game. There are some of the people who have see n the downside of the game but this is the awesome part of the game. I hope that EA sport will come up soon with this feature similar to the SIMS and we will be able to play with our friends. I am starting this thread to get some response from you people about this.

Re: Adding friends for awesomeness in The Sims 3 Showtime

But as always in the Sims series runs from now everything strictly mechanical, who followed the rules of the game stubbornly moves, inexorably up the corporate ladder to the top. At Sim festivals we are entering competitions against other artists with increasing experience, concerts and performances in ever-increasing wave clubs and halls.

A special highlight of Sims 3: Showtime, the new social networking capabilities. So players can not only chat with friends and acquaintances to write on their bulletin boards or create friends lists, but also publish status updates. Moreover, the so-called Passport feature allows a transfer of own Sims in the sewer of friends. It's all about the great dream of every Sim, whether from an unknown talent on the big stages of creating held there as a singer and DJ to get Magic or acrobat fame and recognition or with drums and trumpets to go down and mercilessly. While the performances represent a challenge for the Sims, it is up to the player to create the necessary framework. In The Sims 3: Showtime, the venues, such as stadium indie club or concert hall will be created.

Yes, the Showtime brings new hopes for the Sims and a new area called Starlight Shores. Other than this, it is also having a new achievement system and new social features like status updates and friend lists.

There are so many new ways to connect users to each other as in a real community belonging to a social network. Interface is such a kind of bulletin board that lists the updates and actions of various players, plus a new window that allows direct connection with other users to exchange messages. The board also comes with the "success", in which you can see the various achievements of various players, all connected also to the website of The Sims 3.

Inside the interface is also possible to place friends in a separate list and stay in touch with them, essentially by applying a filter "friends" to all players. Katy Perry is back in the spotlight in this new video game The Sims 3: Showtime as Electronic Arts.

Electronic Arts has released a new video that shows all-new social networking features that will be implemented in the new expansion pack to The Sims 3 Showtime. Showtime will allow our Sims to chase fame and success becoming singers, acrobats, magicians and DJ's and send them to our friends. Follow the story of your Sims from rags to riches keeping in touch with your friends. This is really good feature and one of the main things for the success of the game.

I am happy that sim has introduced this feature in the game but that is not going to be included with the EA games soon. I am saying this because there is no announcement regarding this and not many people demands for this.

It might be interesting. T 'con is precisely what they are trying to do, they want to bring the players to use the chat sims 3 as a social network. Personally, I find it even better than Facebook because I can have a virtual life as well, who looks like me. I would prefer this rather than going to the facebook or some other social networking site.

The Sims 3 Showtime offers social characteristics, which Simport, a new feature that lets you send your Sims in the game to a friend! Your Sim can then occur in the theater of your friend before his Sims! You can also chat with your friends and post messages and screenshots on their walls.

I dont like to add any friend whom I dont know. I only add friends whom I know and that gives the best fun of the game. This is good for the people not having many friends but I am having a lot and there is no need to make strange friend for me.