Thread: I hate new patch for The Sims 3 Showtime

I hate new patch for The Sims 3 Showtime

After the new patch, I found that it started taking more time to load the game as compared to earlier. All the times, it just tried to connect to the internet. I am waiting for this to complete from last 30 minutes but still that is just trying. Can you tell me that what is the reason for this problem and how it can be solved? If you have some suggestion about this issue then please let me know that. I will be thankful for all the replies.

Re: I hate new patch for The Sims 3 Showtime

This is very rare case but some of the times after getting the new patch for the game, you will have to uninstall and reinstall the game. When you do that then you will find that the game is running well without any problem. So do this and if you have any further issue then please let me know that. We will try to get that solved.

There might be some other reason for this. If you are having a lot of applications running on your computer on the same time then it will put load on the PC and as a result of that you are getting slow response from the game. So check for this possibility first before doing anything else with the game.

No, this is not looking the background process problem. Once you are done with the patch then just reinstall the game and when you do that then it will run without any problem.