Thread: Are you looking forward to genies in The Sims 3 Showtime?

Are you looking forward to genies in The Sims 3 Showtime?

I think that many of us are aware that the new life form will be GENIES.You will be able to find them in a lot of ways, one being an aspiration reward. They will provide you three wishes and these wishes will be ranging from love to the longer life. Other than this also there will be more wishes. You will be able to set them free, and they will turn into a convenient member of your household. But they will be able or deport and pain your neighbors if you make them. I want to know that what is the other people opinion regarding this and so I am posting this over here. Are you excited regarding this?

Re: Are you looking forward to genies in The Sims 3 Showtime?

Yes, I am really very excited regarding the genies and even more excited for having one as a "bodygaurd" for the evil sims of mine.

I loved that they are able to discharge them as of the lamp as well as allow them to join your household. I never had much chance getting genie lamps within the sims 2 freetime (because in that they never come out, no matter how tough I worked on my hobbies), This is the reason that I never got to play with them. I can't stay to get them particularly for wishes and now you are able to bring back to life a dead sim by means of a genie. I don't know if it comes back like a ghost otherwise a sim.

I am going to breed them selectively in anticipation that I get a standard looking genie. But as the sim is not inside a lamp, I might also call it a witch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Parker View Post
    I am going to breed them selectively in anticipation that I get a standard looking genie. But as the sim is not inside a lamp, I might also call it a witch.
    Hey, I loved your thinking. They must sincerely think regarding adding a few suitable magic to an EP similar to the AL. The whole EP is not to be exclusive in relation to magic.

In addition to this the new function "SIMPORT" is there to look at the performances of the stars of other players and evaluate. It gains a good marks for performance artists to bring the money and other rewards. The Sims own performances in the games of friends you do not track live and this is the negative point for this. Stage performances in strange games you simply forward it via screenshot or text message.

The exciting option is to build venues for their own plans and equip. Depending on the size and a stage, it flushes the Sim at the show-front additional revenue into the treasury.

By becoming a magician your Sims will be able to make magic, do not expect to win the masses at the beginning, we have to work hard in meeting the demands of people. The Wizard will start with small towers at the beginning to evolve with different materials.