Thread: How to make The Sims 3 Showtime sing without Microphones

How to make The Sims 3 Showtime sing without Microphones

Hey friends, I know that this is the "Showtime" but I want to ask that if there is some way to make The Sims 3 Showtime sing without Microphones. If this is possible then it is going to be very realistic. If you have some idea regarding this then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies for this.

Re: How to make The Sims 3 Showtime sing without Microphones

I am not very sure regarding the showtime carees as well as singing with no mic as this is the part of the job. Other than this if you are having the world adventure then you will be able to learn two songs from every location. Your sim will be able to sing that song all the times. Sim can sing the song in the shower ;otherwise while fishing and they can also sing them on the other sims. This is really so pretty and does not require mic.

The DRIVE-in theaters are not concerned or anything. There will be-microphone now, what era the music group is more professional and realistic, which also was speculation and the video that we showed IRIA public singers now. Study of dance sounds great to me and perhaps they serve as a method of fun in the party or professions as autonomous at City Hall.

There is no microphone to lead you must do to advance the missions. Titles include missions: - Message sang you're unique - Message sang festive - Message comfort sang - sang romantic Message This is not the only things that will help you advance your career, you need to sell CDs your neighbors and friends. For performance of song, the guitar is the only tool available.