Thread: Features in MLB 2K12

Features in MLB 2K12

Hello friends, can you please list me out the features which are been added to this game, I was trying to find out but did not have anything about it. I was wishing that it should be made little better and proper so that it will be really nice to play it, can you please tell me about it and I can purchase the game. Please tell me, thank you.

Re: Features in MLB 2K12

There are couple of the thing which are been added in the game and also some of the old features are been improved, such as the MLB Today Season Mode, it is been added in the game and can play along with the real-life MLB season as it been unfold. You can take the charge of your favorite team and check out the how you load up in opposition to the rest of the league during the course of a six month-long season. Also the Dynamic Tendency System where it is as same as in real-life, conflicting in the pitchers and also the hitters will find out tendencies from one at-bat to the next, challenging you to mix up your approach on both sides of the plate as each game unfolds.

There are also some of the other features, as the Throw Meter, which is been added to the game, it will be restored throwing system with the presents as the classic risk in against of the reward situation every time you make a play. If you will be selecting then it will queue up throws prior to the fielding the ball to save time, or take a moment to set your feet for improved exactness. And also the My Player Mode is been improved if you were wishing to be the next All-Star slugger or ace starter then all-new player types which be letting you to decide your path to the Majors. Goals, expectations, ratings and the progression are been customized with the respect to the position and player type and even there are some of the Soundtrack added to the list, I have heard that the tracks are been handpicked by SPIN magazine, which is featuring Cool Kids, Skrillex, The Joy Formidable, Grouplove, My Morning Jacket and more or artist in it.

It is seems to be really cool for all the user who will be getting the game and it is nice that they have worked on the My Player Mode, I was thinking that they should work and might be the proper one to get it work.

The information which is been provided is been real or not, if it is true then it is really good to have and just trying to find out that is there any of the word which is being to play as a Designated hitter in upcoming game, if it is having then it will be really cool and also really nice to have it and will be cool if the team would demote you or put in the DH role late in career. If you are putting on to the DH role as not able to field or run well and even having the authentic draft and also being traded at anytime without you having to demand yourself all the time and might be getting the option to retire anytime you want like in NBA 2k12 and have post game press conferences on the flied like a real life broadcast that would awesome

Thinking to have the DH option during the spring training games as same as the real spring training. Then you will not be able to see the pitcher bat in spring training till the second or third week of spring training especially with the NL teams. I would like to see the teams take their starters out after 2 or 3 innings during spring training games.

The features which are been added seems to be very much promising and it will totally change the look of the game. I am also set of question regarding to it. The first thing which I would like to know is that there will be the contracts in my player and I do not think anyone might have asked this question again. I would not be going with one more year without having something like the NBA 2K12. If some reaches to the 50 HR then he might not be playing for free at all, this seem to something going on.

What I really wanted to have is that the game should be speed up. Really hate how they always have to show the pitcher before the next batter. You will be click the A button and the next beat up to bat. It has taken 4 hours to play all of three games for me. Also required to have the batter/pitcher matchups just before when the game is starting. It's nice when you go in the bullpen and can see how a batter/pitcher are been done in the past, but why not get to see it before the game starts. Let us see fatigue or the player’s card when we look at the lineup card before a game. Which is are seen to be very simple and easy to do it. I would suggest the developer to fix the DLL issues. I know we can mostly get around it by sending someone to the minors, but if they get injured for a long time the computer puts them on the DLL no matter what you do and you are stuck without the player for the year.

Once again I am starting a MLB 2k12 online league and am currently taking reservations for teams in this league. I will be doing a spring training league that will take about 2 weeks and then we will start the actual league in which the World Series champion will receive 1600 Microsoft points.