Thread: What is the difference of MLB 2K12 in PC and Xbox 360 version?

What is the difference of MLB 2K12 in PC and Xbox 360 version?

Hello friends, was thinking that what will be the difference and also it what aspects there might be the difference between the PC and Xbox 360 version. Is there any updates of the graphics, but whenever I am trying to purchase then it is saying that could not purchase this year. What I am know that the PC version is been available for the 30$ less. So just wanted to know the difference between of the version. Please tell me if you know anything. Thank you.

Re: What is the difference of MLB 2K12 in PC and Xbox 360 version?

If you are purchasing the 360 version and will be playing it online then might be getting much game on the online, and it will be easy for you to beat all those people who are there in your list. Many of the people have taken the PC version and done couple of the same thing and also they have done things like add real billboards in stadiums and many more other things.

I wanted to ask one more thing that the 2K is still updating the roster and if they are doing it then why are not doing on the same time. I played the game the offline franchise and the player which I am using it does not bother about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumeetay.Deol View Post
    I wanted to ask one more thing that the 2K is still updating the roster and if they are doing it then why are not doing on the same time. I played the game the offline franchise and the player which I am using it does not bother about it.
    I believe that update which are there for the roster will be the same as it was there for console device, such that Xbox 360 and PS3, not might be sure, just assuming the answer about it.

If you are like to play the game in the offline mode then I would suggest that you better get the PC version of the game and you can enjoy with the mods. One thing which I have realize is that the support for patches will be a little slow in the comparison with the consoles devices, I would suggest that you better make sure that the PC is capable to run the game or not, if it is not then make if like to have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Halle View Post
    If you are like to play the game in the offline mode then I would suggest that you better get the PC version of the game and you can enjoy with the mods. One thing which I have realize is that the support for patches will be a little slow in the comparison with the consoles devices, I would suggest that you better make sure that the PC is capable to run the game or not, if it is not then make if like to have it.
    This is what I was meant to ask, about the patches. From the past years I have seen people are complaining about the dealing with pc which is been very much fast and I am thinking to save 30$ which is very much worth.

2K might not have released the system requirements for 2K12 till now, but I think that the requirements for 2K11 since 2K12 are a very similar engine. At least this will give you an idea.
    System Requirements
    • Operating System: Windows XP SP3, Vista or Windows 7
    • CPU: Intel Pentium IV at 2.4 GHz or Equivalent AMD (2.8 GHz for Vista)
    • RAM: 512 MB (XP) / 1 GB (Vista)
    • HDD: 7 GB free disk space
    • Graphics: 128 MB Graphics Memory with shadier 3
    • Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
    • DirectX: Version 9.0c

Yeah I just checked them out, im guessing since the graphics are a bit better that might change a little bit, but im good on all of them, thanks for the help.