Thread: Music career Question in The Sims 3 Showtime

Music career Question in The Sims 3 Showtime

I would like to see Music career in Showtime but I actually and hope this would happen in Late Night. For the Symphonic branch of the Music career to have instruments such as a cello and piano as career boosters and for drums and keyboard to be added as career boosters for the Rock Star branch is a good idea -it'd make it more realistic. How can I make a heck of good money in the same. Is there a cheat available to earn highest.

I get it now. However a singing skill will normally have completely different coding. Code a for speaking, code b for WA songs, code c for singing in the bathroom and code d for actual singing skill. Maybe, Acrobat and Magician are new careers, but Singer is a 3rd branch to the music career. Or it could be completely on its own. Refer to good guides available on the web. They would help you more in getting a proper output.

To understand how the career works you have to checkout the full guide on web. Or else you won't be able to get proper information on the same. Different position in the career gives you different amount to earn. You can choose from fan and then go ahead to be the best. The game works nicely with smart process to get the maximum out of your career. If you want to checkout all the options in music career then you can get a guide which will be quiet easier for you to understand.

You can start learning a song and the you can go ahead with music career. I do not think there is any shortcut available. This would be a bit boring but this is the only way how it works. You can begin a set of new careers as per your need and get great benefits from the same. Sims have a very realistic gameplay. Due to which sometime they gets boring in between. Better watch some videos on web about the music career.