Thread: Wishlist for MLB 2K12

Wishlist for MLB 2K12

Hello friends, just wanted to know what is the wishlist of yours which you would like to see in the game, I know that people like to see many of the thing in it but they have not mention anywhere, whereas for me I would like to have replays, commentators and many other things which is been there in the other games so would love to see them. Please tell me that what you love to see in the game. Thank you.

Re: Wishlist for MLB 2K12

The things which I like to see in the game, the first thing which I like to see is the balks, it is not been seen in any of the baseball games, you can check the previous games also, whether it made by 2k sports or some other. Such thing is been happening in the actual baseball game also. Even like to have the umpires call a balk on a pitcher which will be results in a runner moving up a base. Also like to see that the Instant Replay, not the cut scenes, it should be something which is been used in the MLB. It should be general and also you get in the sorts game also. If they add the commentators then it will be really nice and it should be using MLB Teams to have their own Commentators.

The things which the above user have told would also like to have it and also love to have some of the Retro Jerseys, it is already there in the game, but would like to have more, some of the additional Retro Jerseys which are not been seen yet. Actually there are some of the Retro Jerseys in use in MLB but none of them is been added in game. One more thing which I like to see is the rehab assignments, as in the MLB then player is been put on the DL and has to go through Rehab Assignments before being placed back on the 25 men roster, it is been depended on the injury. If the injury is minor then there is nothing to worry about it will be easily pass through it? One smaller thing which I like it is that game should have name of the real umpires. They are many umpires which we like and don't like, but they do influence the game as well.

Yes love to see the more of the retro jerseys, where the NBA 2K is having a wide range of the jerseys so it should be there in the MLB also. Love to see those and I really like to collect it. Even like to have some of the new shoes, gloves, baggy clothes which are thee in the 2K7 and 2K8. If it is possible then I would like to see some of the new and more batting stances and also some more signature animations, such as the homerun taunts, pitcher celebrations, many more such things, which feels to be a real game.

I would love to see changes in the gameplay then having some more jerseys and other stuff in the game. I would suggest that the developer should fix the problem and try to bring other things in the game. One thing I am worry about the all the bells and whistles which are there in the game.

I also agree with the above user and I believe that the gameplay should be the first thing which is needed to be added in the game and it might be in the wishlist of everyone, beside that I would not bother to have anything in the game. I really do not care to if they used stick people in the game as long as the gameplay is best and for me the rest of things come as secondary.

Quote Originally Posted by DougWison View Post
    The things which I like to see in the game, the first thing which I like to see is the balks, it is not been seen in any of the baseball games, you can check the previous games also, whether it made by 2k sports or some other. Such thing is been happening in the actual baseball game also. Even like to have the umpires call a balk on a pitcher which will be results in a runner moving up a base. Also like to see that the Instant Replay, not the cut scenes, it should be something which is been used in the MLB. It should be general and also you get in the sorts game also. If they add the commentators then it will be really nice and it should be using MLB Teams to have their own Commentators.
    Let me tell you that the Balks occurs very rear in the actual life and I do not think that adding it as the gameplay element and I believe it to be funny. If it is possible then they can make it as a randomly occurring event. Where you are talking about the replay then those things can be implemented easily. If you are talking about the commentators then it really tough, need to realize about the time and it will be expensive to implement for the 30 teams and also there is need of the storage capacity. I do not think that it will not be happening. Where the 2K has good commentary, they should be work on more variety, the same thing should be said differently.

I also agree that there should add some of the retro jerseys and it will be really nice if they restructuring the menus overall. So that it will be nice to forget that someone is been injured and confusing to try to get them off the list

Every year there’s always a wish list and hopefully we can truly have a complete game with all the ads. I agree gameplay is a must but doesn’t hurt to have the extra stuff either and with all the people that work on this game it all can be done and I’m sure they can eventually have it all, that is if they still continue to make the game after this year.