Thread: What is you think about pre-loading the power swing in MLB 2K12

What is you think about pre-loading the power swing in MLB 2K12

Hello friends, just wanted to know that what you people think about the pre-loading the power swing, as it is been keep on updating from last year. I believe that it is very cheap and also there should be a penalty for doing it. When you are trying to doing better off-balance or something like that or it might be made any of the pre-load as normal contact swing instead of a power swing. This is what I am thinking about it, what you people have to say about it. Thank you.

Re: What is you think about pre-loading the power swing in MLB 2K12

I do not think that the pre-loading is the problem in it. It was been said that the pre-loading of the swing is been done in the game. I was careful and did not preload swing in second one and I have played it carefully and honestly. I am having a great offensive against the Roy Halladay in the game. Continue with the preloading and had another best against the Halladay.

Seriously when I was playing the first game then I was focusing on hitting the Roy Halladay and was not at realizing that I was doing with the plate. In the second game really like the pre-load ideology, not done the intentionally preload when running on the base which was not on purpose. Then you might be throwing off timing by holding the ball for a second or two longer which will make the preload. I always do that as it will let the stick go and then after it will blow that fb past so that I can be in the ready state for those. It is really an intense game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumeet.Pra View Post
    Hello friends, just wanted to know that what you people think about the pre-loading the power swing, as it is been keep on updating from last year. I believe that it is very cheap and also there should be a penalty for doing it. When you are trying to doing better off-balance or something like that or it might be made any of the pre-load as normal contact swing instead of a power swing. This is what I am thinking about it, what you people have to say about it. Thank you.
    I also agree, there must be a penalty for it. The only thing which you need to do it is that need to watch the ball coming in with no timing, which is not at all good. So due to which the off-speed pitches work as there is some problem with the step. It becomes very much hard in the actual world to wait on a curveball along with their step at the same time each time. It seems to be a signature shot, which was there in the old games where it was giving a step timing feedback.

I really do not understand the problem with the above user, as we load it just before it started his motion. I do not think that any of the baseball players is doing it. Till the time they are been jacked up the timing, well you should be pull back a little before the pitcher's throwing hand comes in the view of its delivery. It is totally depend on the pitcher.

I just wanted to know that you people still preloaded your swing in the second game. I think that they have been scored that much in the ranked game and I never do the swing at the every pitch when it counts. For the time been using the swing, generally pull back when the pitcher releases till the time I am using the contact swing. It is very much intended to be played according to me. I think that preloading is very much easy and there should be some penalty for it. What are your thoughts for it?

Well I like to pull it back when playing it in real when the pitcher has leg at the top of his motion and it is been to releasing the pitch. It will be looking dumb when the opponent would do the pre-load, but due to that I am not afraid of doing this online from past one year. Not also think that it will be giving me some sort of advantage.

If playing in the actual life then their motion to begin to swing as the pitcher released the ball and there might be no hitter every day in the MLB. When playing it then I have actually observe that the pitchers knee reach its highest point and also the others have told about it and you can also observe when you will be seeing the bill of the pitchers cap. When playing it online then do the same and did that against to one of my friend and that also on the second game, if you thinking that it might be the pre-loading then you might be wrong.

I already know this its called baseball, lol yes I have played it before. Good tip for these kids though that never actually play the real game or only played ball, you know my post says "about" to release the pitch not wait till he releases it.