Thread: SSX game should have auto-log and point system

SSX game should have auto-log and point system

Well this is the small suggestion coming from my side which I would like to share it with you all. So do have a look at them. I really liked the auto log in NFS MW and I just hope that it comes in the SSX game as well. plus the game should also be having the point systems as well. so when you get to the high scores. You can wait in the anticipation that who is going to beat you in the high scores. Well that’s the feeling comes when you score high and also have the points system enabled in the game. Anyways I haven’t got the game yet but I would definitely like to see all these features enabled in the game. What do you all think about it guys.

Re: SSX game should have auto-log and point system

Yes I agree with you and as far as I know about the game this game does have the auto log system but can’t say anything about the point system.

Even I would agree with this. though I was not a big fan of the nfs but definitely autolog was a great aspect, in that game and I am happy to hear that EA people are realizing their potentials and working hard on this game.

Well if you are so curious to know the answer of this question then you better ask the EA sports people about this. they would be answering the question for you. Well the concept of getting the points in each level is a good idea and yes even I feel that it should be definitely implemented that’s what I think.