Thread: Will we get Franchise mode in MLB 2K12?

Will we get Franchise mode in MLB 2K12?

I have not found any additions or Improvements in Franchise Mode of the game. I am hoping that the developer of the game will provide something interesting about the same. I am hoping that they will not ignore the most played mode of the sports game. apart of being an owner of the game I would like to create a new team. Do you have any idea whether Franchise mode added in the game?

Re: Will we get Franchise mode in MLB 2K12?

I am hoping that the developer of the game will provide the Franchise mode in the game. mostly it will be available at the time of releasing of the game.

Me too like to have Franchise mode in the game. I was bit disappointed with fatigue glitch of 2K11 apart from that I really enjoyed the game play. hot/cold streak were included into the all the modes of the game. when I purchased the game and played couple of times i was the only one who got hot / cold streaks in the game. so I am suspecting that there is a bug issue and it should be fixed by the developers.

If pitch is imperfect than it is likely that ball could be pitched OUT from the strike zone rather than that of going down from the middle. It is the only game in which we will be able to make our player walk unintentionally.

Personally speaking this particular game is having great potential. The batter and pitcher interface cannot be duplicated at all. However some of the glitches cannot be tolerated at all and it should be fixed by the developer on immediately basis. If you are talking about the Franchise mode then unfortunately there is no information available from the developer end. But I am expecting that the developer of the game will provide the useful information very soon.

It seems to be senseless if we are not able to create a team in franchise. However I came to knew that they will release Franchise in near future. I am expecting that there should be less glitch and it should be functioning flawlessly.