Thread: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Pets

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Pets

If you remember then, it was mentioned earlier that we will get the companion pets for our house's. This will be available for the people who will be able to beat the game. I am just looking for confirmation of this. What do you think about this? Can we get that? If you have any comment to make on this then you are most welcome.

Re: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Pets

This looks like another of those disgustingly misleading statements that we have been specified, unluckily. Only one domicile that I have found up to now and had "pets". It was in a very twisted logic of the term. There is a probable "pet" companion which is that's pretty cool but that is just one and that is nothing to do by means of some of the domiciles.

I have one additional domicile that I have yet to obtain, so I can confirm that there are some in this one. If you have completed the game then they must have informed you that you have got the pet or something and if there is nothing like this then this is false.

They require to be more cautious regarding what morsels they withdraw there for us to digest and how they do it, since a number of of the big ones they've dropped which people have been thrilled about. This has turned out to be extremely dissimilar as compared to the primary impression. I loved the game but I was disappointed a few things which we were told are not exactly what we were informed or indicated that they would be.

This occurs through each single game which is open enough to comprise pre-release dialogue flanked by developers as well as players. There are a few features which get shelved and also there are some of the changes but you can't recognize them, a few get replaced by new features. By this way game development functions without any issue.

Developers are inside a no-win condition. If they stay silent regarding their game then everybody gives them crap. If they speak regarding their game, the whole thing they say is etched within stone forever. If something changes then they were being misleading. Do you actually expect developers to comprise a disclaimer each time they talk regarding a game before its release?

The way, they have made this game, I am really happy and there is no more expectation from my side. The character is returned to its initial state and the experience points spent up to that moment there are all re-credited with the ability to spend it again to change the evolution of the character. That way if you are tired of playing as a warrior or mage and would like to live the game in another way, you can reset all the skills of your hero so radically changing gameplay and combat.

There are many of the other users who are facing the same problem and so this is the issue from their side. We can just do one thing and that is to wait for some update from devs.

The world of Amalur is structured very well and is known as the developers, with the help of writer RA Salvatore, we are committed to creating a solid and coherent narrative based around the game world. But history has failed to capture me and fascinate me as has happened in other titles, has no particular surprises or points particularly epic or mysterious. It flows seamlessly to the end, but it is definitely one of the strengths of the game.