Thread: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning- Stash destroy socketed Gems in Equipment

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning- Stash destroy socketed Gems in Equipment

I have got this bug today. I had the socket in Boiled Leather chest armor. The armor boosted by + 24 after crafting the very rare Armor Gem. I have g one more Boiled Leather Chest Armor by means of 2 sockets, one Armor Socket as well as 1 Utility Socket. I placed 2 gems in and an Armor Gem boosting armor through +15 as well as a Utility Gem adding up HP Regeneration. I wanted to lighten load from the backpack and for that I put both chest armors to the Personal Stash. But when I went to retrieve the armor as of the Stash then I found that the gems are gone. Can somebody over here tell that what is wrong with this?

Re: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning- Stash destroy socketed Gems in Equipment

If there will be some soon support for this then +24 AC gem is far from rare. This is the only Lambent-quality gem and that is just taking few ranks in Sagecrafting for making them. You will not be having problem to make those soon.

I don't oppose the reality that they don't require removing or that a player would comprise no basis to anticipate that they would be removed. But they are removed. This is very disappointing and I am not able to understand that how they do not found this. I hope that they will make some solution for this soon.

It is just removing the gems as of the socket. It is not removing the socket from the item, I mean converting that to the normal item. If this is the case then it is really not a big deal for the long term as the shards are all over the place.

Yes, this game needs some improvement in some of the aspects and this is one of them. It is a bug, this post made further people conscious about the bug. This is end of story. There is no reason to attempt to defend a bug that was never intended to be within the game. That is where the argument is upcoming from. If no one had tried to protect the bug there would never have been a disagreement.

I liked this game but many of the times it looks like whenever somebody attempt to talk about something which needs to be enhanced otherwise fixed. There are a few people who make excuses otherwise justifications and act as it does not matter and I just feel that hurts the game as well as studio more then it assists it.

This is not just you. There are a lot of other users with the same issue and I am sure that the dev team is working on this as this is very serious issue. Let’s see when will we get this resolved.